Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome idea! Only my statue will probably never be seen from that vantage point. Really cool though and definitely looks like the Hydra symbol.
Thanks Erndog! :hi5:

Yeah, no one's gonna get a birds eye view oof mine eithwr, but I thought it'd be a fun "easter egg" to have it people asked me about posing the coat a certain way. :wink1:

I just purchased the regular edition of Red Skull. I am going to pose him with Captain, but I am curious if anyone has an image of Sideshow's Frozen Dead statue with Red Skull? I am thinking about buying him too, but I want to make sure I like the look of them together first.

Just got mine, I won a bid on ebay for $255 + 25 shipping. This thing look awesome I used to have the 1st Red Skull PF but i like a lot more :yess:

Just got mine, I won a bid on ebay for $255 + 25 shipping. This thing look awesome I used to have the 1st Red Skull PF but i like a lot more :yess:

It's weird, I like the everything more on the 2nd PF than the 1st one except the uniform. I thought the uniform on the 1st PF looked great. Other than that, the 2nd PF looks much better IMO. Congrats on your score. That's a nice price. Is it a REG or EX?

Retailer has this for 40% off. $221 for the regular. I am very tempted at this price. Any thoughts?

Great price although I much prefer the original.

I like the uniform he wears on the original PF. However, I like everything else more on the 2nd PF. Especially the head sculpts. Both head sculpts on the new PF rock. IMO they are far better than the bug eyed/cartoony look of the original PF's portrait. That's the main reason I passed on the 1st PF and I'm glad they released the 2nd one.

image_zpsw6w0fjiu.jpeg

Still an incredible PF. The posable jacket can really set it off

Nice pics.

I used to own the original PF, years back. Loved it. Lots of quality in the sculpt, fabrics, etc. A part of me wants this latest one. I don't care for the Exclusive sculpt, but it's nice having the option, especially to have some contrast between the 'old and new'.

Was there any known fakes of this made? An eBay seller claims to have a ‘ rare unnumbered ‘ edition and that doesn’t sound right. Surely if it was an AP they would just say that right?

Was there any known fakes of this made? An eBay seller claims to have a ‘ rare unnumbered ‘ edition and that doesn’t sound right. Surely if it was an AP they would just say that right?

Link?

The whole 'AP/un-numbered/Marvel sample' stuff....I honestly stay away from. A long time ago, I actually accidentally bought one. The guy selling it never mentioned it. I got it and was a little pissed because I try to stay away from them in general. When I checked the shipping carton, the old shipping label was still on there from Fox Studios. Had it not been for that, I would have sold it. I just have trust issues with those.

BUT, I don't know of any fakes, especially of this.

I doubt it's a fake. This PF isn't selling for much in the aftermarket. No need for recasts of this piece when you can pick it up for retail or less.

Back