Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this was worth the $400 shipped price tag :lol

Jacket is gonna be tricky to pose right. Statue feels kinda light and loose on the stand.

8a1736101aea5be1a6954f62a9265ce2.jpg

That's a good score dw. A nice price for the EX. This is another hollow/eggshell PF from SSC so that's why it's so light. Still a great looking piece though.

Thanks. I like the RE head too, very detailed, I think the thing that bothered me about it was the angle/tilt that it had, looked very weird, if it looked more straight on like the EX head, I'd be switching it back and forth a lot more often, and I probably would've cashed in on the discounted RE right now.

Just picked up the EX for a little over $400 shipped! I'm so excited to add this guy to my villains row!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a great EX feature if you like an old school Red Skull portrait. I actually think both of the head sculpts rock. Can't go wrong displaying either of them.

I think this is a very underrated PF and while I love both head sculpt, I think I actually (slightly) prefer the regular one. Looks crazier.

The regular head looks great. The only issue I have is the angle that it's leaning back, looks a little strange for me. If it was more straight on or level, I would be switching the two more often, he'll I'd probably have settled on the discounted SSC deal.

Just received this today and it's really awesome looking in person! I hated the regular head but in person it actually looks great!
If Sideshow has another big deal on the regular version, (and even if they don't), and you're on the fence you should definitely buy this.

a37164d8809fb079d4f450235ba97bdb.jpg

Just received this today and it's really awesome looking in person! I hated the regular head but in person it actually looks great!
If Sideshow has another big deal on the regular version, (and even if they don't), and you're on the fence you should definitely buy this.

a37164d8809fb079d4f450235ba97bdb.jpg

Great piece! So underrated!

If I may make a suggestion, try flaling the coat out on the bottom left of the pic (Red Skull's right side).... Check dw316's scans.

My coat was like yours then I had seen pics of it outwards so I made the change and like it much better now.

Thanks erndog, yeah I had fun playing around with it, I'm going to post a 360 video or pics of mine when I clear up some space on my display table. :yess:

Great piece! So underrated!

If I may make a suggestion, try flaling the coat out on the bottom left of the pic (Red Skull's right side).... Check dw316's scans.

My coat was like yours then I had seen pics of it outwards so I made the change and like it much better now.

Thanks, yea I noticed that as I was carrying it in to my office. Hopefully it flattens out a little bit more as it hangs

I tried to pose the jacket so that when you look at the statue from above, it would have a resemblance to the HYDRA logo with the Red Skull's head as the skull :wink1:

Awesome idea! Only my statue will probably never be seen from that vantage point. Really cool though and definitely looks like the Hydra symbol.

Back