Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want to buy a nicer shelving unit. I don't know what to go with.vi want skaar to fit in it.

Yea it's tough to find a good alternative that doesn't cost a nice amount...granted if you're going for a clean super nice looking setup it's worth forking the money over. For the time being I have my big guys displayed in the smaller sized Bestas where there is one to two regular slots for statues then the top simply becomes a shelf without a top or side. No way Angel, Skaar or Apoc will fit in a regular besta slot.

Yeah. So many collecting dilemmas. After my avengers do I go xmen or dc? Do I go pax or besta?

What is the weight limit on pax shelves?

Yeah. So many collecting dilemmas. After my avengers do I go xmen or dc? Do I go pax or besta?

What is the weight limit on pax shelves?
You might want to start looking for enclosed glass displays

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

They charged me at 9pm pst last night for a t-shirt. Nothing yet for this statue, but was emailed that it would be today. I expect it layer tonight.

What's the cheapest but most durable/efficient?
I haven't see anything price wise yet. There's a link someone put up for this one company. I saw they had G Hulk in it. Lemme see if I can find it
Shipped! Tuesday delivery :panic:
As Jelly as I am, I'm actually really happy that you're finally getting something earlier this time. Not the usual month(s) long waits

I haven't see anything price wise yet. There's a link someone put up for this one company. I saw they had G Hulk in it. Lemme see if I can find it

As Jelly as I am, I'm actually really happy that you're finally getting something earlier this time. Not the usual month(s) long waits

Inorite, I'm actually getting something on time for once :lol

Back