Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I revised my charge notification as well and am surprised that this one is shipping before the new Captain America. Still, can't wait to finally see this one in person!

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Just got a second charge notification (well yesterday). Still being charged tomorrow, the 13th!

Mines still 13th as well. A good month of August. Got Superman and Apoc on back to back days and then maybe the Koto Juggernaut. I'm not sure if that's been delayed or not.

Mines still 13th as well. A good month of August. Got Superman and Apoc on back to back days and then maybe the Koto Juggernaut. I'm not sure if that's been delayed or not.
Same here man but mine will be September. Got Skull coming in first week, followed by Hellboy and Sonja :) great month! It'll tide me over for a few months :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

When's this shipping anyway?

I went on the wait list in March and mine converted last month. So I say April wait listers have a good chance of converting

When's this shipping anyway?

I went on the wait list in March and mine converted last month. So I say April wait listers have a good chance of converting

it suppose to be processed today & hopefully ship out the same day.

Strange. ...did anyone get charged yet today?
Usually sideshow is pretty quick to charge your account and nothing so far.
Got my charge notice a couple weeks ago for today.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Strange. ...did anyone get charged yet today?
Usually sideshow is pretty quick to charge your account and nothing so far.
Got my charge notice a couple weeks ago for today.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I was charged this morning.

Back