Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I but from SS direct, it will cost me close to 200$ with inflated shipping and duties. :( Canada blows

Ugh, please don't add everything up like that!

As much as I love Canada, I HATE that the government takes its cut.

We need to open up the borders, Euro Union style. I'm tired of getting hosed.

I am too many people. :eek:

If I was made of granite, I would have trouble too. :lecture

This is what happens to "too many people"

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MSCBwczZ2gY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

another odd note from TA curiosity, why is the hat sold out? Not that I want another one, just find it weird how some things sell much quicker than others, aside from the obvious, such as HT bodies.

Put the extra cloth into place, looks much better. The shirt could also be used, just use the sleeves!!!

redninja4.jpg

redninja5.jpg

I put the dark grey head from Firefly. I like the contrasting color like the EX head. They were nice enough to give me an off center Cobra logo.
IMG_20110208_223936.jpg

thats a great idea. if there were another pair of pants still available at TA, I'd maybe do another...

Put the extra cloth into place, looks much better. The shirt could also be used, just use the sleeves!!!

redninja4.jpg

redninja5.jpg

I put the dark grey head from Firefly. I like the contrasting color like the EX head. They were nice enough to give me an off center Cobra logo.
IMG_20110208_223936.jpg

Both mods look great...the extra clothing really works, and the alternate Firefly head looks awesome (though I prefer the grey Firefly head to the camoed one on Firefly). Bravo. :clap

Here's hoping Hastings gets some Red Ninjas on the cheap.

Back