Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Wait List confirmation for the Red Ninja exclusive came through the other day. I'm pretty stoked because I don't want the "normal" version. Anybody that doesn't think the exclusive sculpt is better is on crack. Not to mention the exclusive version is going through the roof already.

I wish that I could get back into collecting figurines again. Some of these G.I. Joe and the environment that's being released are SICK!

My Red Ninja arrived yesterday and I took a couple of pictures with Snake Eyes:

redninja2002.jpg

redninja2003.jpg

:yess: Awesome figure!!, by the way.. :yess:

what body do you have snake eyes on it looks good and did you raise the visor

This is a TT advance.

Yes, I lifted the visor, added some shoulder pads from the PMC 2007 Backpack (Harness) and put the PMC boots as well.

In short, small improvements that make him look much better :wink1:

Last edited:
I've been out of the GI Joe game for a while but the Red Ninja has to be one of my favorite figures in a while. I will definitely have to go back and pick one up if not two or three.

This is a TT advance.

Yes, I lifted the visor, added some shoulder pads from the PMC 2007 Backpack (Harness) and put the PMC boots as well.

In short, small improvements that make him look much better :wink1:

Snake Eyes looks great. I wrote him off long ago. Now you make me one to get one. Great job on the upgrades.

what glue did you use did it leave a residue

If you meant the visor, then, I used superglue but not, It did'nt leave any residue..

If you mean tne shoulder pads, then I should say that are'nt glued.. at least the main pieces or pads, because I cut and made some black strips from the PMC backpack and placed around the pads (4 strips on each pad glued) and the "original"SE harness .. but again, the superglue did'nt leave any residue.

By this way, I could remove the pads at any time by simply removing those black strips improvised :)

Snake Eyes looks great. I wrote him off long ago. Now you make me one to get one. Great job on the upgrades.

Thanks bro! :duff
Snake eyes has many customization options, certainly

Last edited:
If you meant the visor, then, I used superglue but not, It did'nt leave any residue..

If you mean tne shoulder pads, then I should say that are'nt glued.. at least the main pieces or pads, because I cut and made some black strips from the PMC backpack and placed around the pads (4 strips on each pad glued) and the "original"SE harness .. but again, the superglue did'nt leave any residue.

By this way, I could remove the pads at any time by simply removing those black strips improvised :)

Thanks bro! :duff
Snake eyes has many customization options, certainly

what are the shoulder straps off of

Back