Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would rather spend a few bucks and buy the matching cloth part instead of cutting up the only clothes I have for it :lol

i guess so. I don't really see the issue anyways. I don't plan on posing him backwards. :lol

Just surprised people will pay $7 after shipping on top of an already expensive figure for such a minor improvement. But I've been disconnected from everyone else's sensibilities around here for a while...:lol

i guess so. I don't really see the issue anyways. I don't plan on posing him backwards. :lol

Just surprised people will pay $7 after shipping on top of an already expensive figure for such a minor improvement. But I've been disconnected from everyone else's sensibilities around here for a while...:lol

Unless it's a wholly inflated price (see HT's $250 DX Indy), I don't mind spending chump change to make my figures look how I feel they should.

there isn't a perfect hand to hold the sais, but this one sorta works.

i had him like this with the sais.

IMG_1584.jpg

here's my red ninja with the rest of the clan in the detolf. had to use a flash so it's not a great pic.

IMG_1589.jpg

aaaghh still can't believe TA sold through at least 10 sets of the arm and leg guards so fast. If someone bought extra I will pay $25 shipped for the set of 4.

Ordered mine last week and I,m expecting to recieve this awesome figure soon!!

Just a quick question:

Which Pro body comes with the Red Ninja?? I mean.. is the same Pro Body as Firefly, with the improved ab joint, or the old Pro ??

Finally! Got mine today, and it just barely beat my order from TA that I made on Saturday. $13 and 6 working days for something to arrive from So Cal. is just unexceptionable even with the storm F-ing everything up. Fed-Ex managed to deliver the day following the storm and it was sent the same day as the Ninja.

Anyways, the Red Ninja:
The pants are a joke. He can't do anything but just stand there.
They're the right length for him without the leg guards, but too short tied up.
The only other issues are a lose body on mine (mostly the legs), the pockets on his belt made too small for his throwing stars, and lack of sculpted fabric weave detail on the head sculpts.
But with all the accessories and how well made the rest of the costume is he's an amazing figure.
I'll wait on the fabric leg sleeves until later, I really would like to bash another ninja with everything the one release comes with so I'll save the extra pants for that instead.

Ok, I know this is really a picture of Rex but I can't help but notice how my head wrap is so damn big on my ninja. Time to pull this dude apart. Ugh.

IMG_0005.JPG

When I but from SS direct, it will cost me close to 200$ with inflated shipping and duties. :( Canada blows

Back