Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, something like Kings son though him up and King himself wrote the filecard. Thus part of the reason people hate him, his card wasn't written by Hama.

The Ex sold out yet?

Nope, still available with no low quantity alert yet.

redninja.jpg

yeah it looks as though people arent really diggin him, or could be waiting to see whats going to happen with SDCC.

Or it could be that $130 price tag. $90 seems more reasonable.

He comes with enough stuff to justify the price. Heck, even Flint and Beachhead took a while to sell out.

He comes with enough stuff to justify the price. Heck, even Flint and Beachhead took a while to sell out.

I think so as well, plus I missed out on Storm Shadow so for me its a plus. All the weapons the extra head...awesome if you ask me.

I think you are also catering to a small range with this selection and Im sure the price is an issue also, its the reason I passed.

Poor CA schmucks will be paying $150 for him after tax and shipping. How do you like them Sideshow Apples? :lol

2hexbb9.jpg

Poor CA schmucks will be paying $150 for him after tax and shipping. How do you like them Sideshow Apples? :lol

2hexbb9.jpg

The CA could stand for Canada also, international collectors would be payinng over 155$ for this one

i think this figure is why the SS GIJoe line is so awsome .... they are looking out side the box ... keep them come SS .....

I think this figure justifies the price tag. One of the reasons I got beachhead is because his loadout is insane! The Red Ninja has a cool load out and alot can be done. I passed on storm shadow and flint so this is an easy poick up for me. Currently I just have snake Eyes, CCC, and Duke.

Also...this comes out next year....come on!

May cost a little bit more but I get to live in CA. Well worth the trade off.

2hexbb9.jpg

That's douchey, a bunch of the members here are in the state of "Kaleefournya"! They can't help that Ahnuld has a crisis of Last Action Hero proportions on his hands.

Back