Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The red ninja is in no way as the CCC. The red ninjas are part of GI joe universe, CCC is not. I would concider him as Josh said, a Trooper. I would have rather have the Sniper as the SDCC than CCC, it would have made more sense.

Bullying? And I suppose you have the bruises to show it. Talk about melodramatic.

I agree. But, then there's the elite of the elite, which is what's at issue here. It's an earned distinction, and it's very much real.

If this is an earned distiction; then who is offering the reward? Not SS.

Not too late to get on the Wait List for either. I had a BD Pred 2 convert 6 months after it had sold out.

Same thing happened to my with Snake Eyes, got a conversion nearly a year after it's release. Exclusive for LIFE!

And to all the people taking offense and getting butt hurt to the Ex. or GTFO philosophy- lighten up.

Not too late to get on the Wait List for either. I had a BD Pred 2 convert 6 months after it had sold out.
I know, Nam but truth is I usually mod my fig's with different equipment, anyway. Nunchucks were a can't miss as is Flint's shotgun. Admittedly, I missed out on Duke's binocs (as skiman would be glad to point out:lol ) but for the most part I'm happy with my Joe collection. No need for FF's ied

090309-red-xbox-360-elite-resident-evil.jpg

Back