Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it may be a problem without the undershirt. don't the pants have a big ol' hole in them at the top that you'd see skin if you didn't use the undershirt? or does it close fully anyway?

Ah, got ya, EF. I just ordered stuff off TA to bash a second Red Ninja. Didn't realize you didn't have to cut the sleeves off a la Storm Shadow.

I actually grabbed an extra set of forearm and shin bracers for another boardie who stated they missed out (grabbed them for ya, Prog, but saw that you were able to get and order of your own) so if anybody needs a set, let me know.

Last edited:
hey thanks for doing that DIno! Would have been a life saver. I'm sure someone else will want them since they went so fast last time.

"banging" :monkey1

Mmmm hmmmm... :lecture
il_fullxfull.224599243.jpg

Since we're waiting on next week's Cobra Ninja Viper PPO, thought I'd pop some Red Ninja pics in the thread...

Gonna quote myself from the Cobra Ninja Viper thread ...

I bashed a second Red Ninja for under $60 (just ordered the forearm and shin bracers, pants, undershirt, head wrap, head band, vest, sash, and rope belt - and to be honest, the head wrap, head band, and rope belt aren't necessary). Had an extra body lying around (Snake Eyes Prometheus after I ported him to a TTA), and of course the extra head the EX Red Ninja comes with, and I didn't even need to order extra weapons with the assortment of weapons the Ninja comes with. I have one ninja wielding the kusari gama and the order wielding the yari spear.

2wdcc5i.jpg

6qfr4w.jpg

33f9geq.jpg

210ghs0.jpg

2vuhv8x.jpg

flvzgj.jpg

biuiq0.jpg

2hgte8h.jpg

2zrqr6b.jpg

t69t2c.jpg

No need to order extra feet as well, just divided the regular feet and action feet evenly between the two.

Though I said extra weapons aren't necessary, I went ahead and got a few extra shuriken and kunai, as well as a tanto. I think I may order extra swords as well because I like them both with dual swords.

I'm was considering bashing a third Red Ninja using a Cobra Officer head, but with the announcement of the Cobra Viper Ninja, I think three is enough at this point. I don't want ninjas outnumbering regular troops (have one each of the Trooper, Officer, and Sniper) in my Joe collection and I want to keep my second MIB Cobra Officer for trade bait later on.

These two should be enough with the Cobra Ninja Viper in July to face Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes.

Might as well. That's what Sideshow did, after all.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Those bastards! :mad: :tap

Did crybaby ever print a retraction in the NL? I don't remember and have stopped buying because I got tired of their listing stuff that's out of stock, not processing orders correctly, not refunding price differences and losing billing info and then lying about it.

I used to like Cotswold a lot...in 1997. :lol

Haven't got a nl from them in years because I haven't bought from them.

Sad to hear they have gotten poor CS since then. I stopped buying from them because they sell all their stuff at MSRP. Who does that?

Yup. Sucks. When they're on top of things, they're great. But I guess I'm just tired of them falling off the wagon this year (literally?). All that ____'s happened since January. :(

Back