Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody have pics of the Red Ninja without the forearm and shin bracers?

I'll take one for you. I bought a spare outfit from Toy Anxiety, but someone bought all of the bracers. :(

Yes, I have a room painted purple! Go Rockies!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hmmm, didn't know the pants ballooned out that much without the bracers.

Thanks Prog, I'll keep any eye out for the bracers for you.

ssc really messed up the pants. not just length, but where they hemmed it as well. it doesn't look horrible, but could be so much better.

Still a very good figure and for less than $50 I was able to make the second fiigure as it is.

Instead of bracers you could probably pick up some red elastic and wrap the legs and wrists and give it a storm shadow look... even black elastic might look cool.

I'll take one for you. I bought a spare outfit from Toy Anxiety, but someone bought all of the bracers. :(

Yes, I have a room painted purple! Go Rockies!!!!!!!!!

:lol That's right where I am, I just need the leg and arm bracers and I'll be all set on my second. I've been checking Toy Anxiety for the past three weeks with no luck.

I've got the exclusive of this guy.

Is it worth keeping him in the box? Or am I fooling myself into thinking these things have return value?

If I were to open Red Ninja, Storm Shadow or Beachhead, which would lose value the most?

I've got the exclusive of this guy.

Is it worth keeping him in the box? Or am I fooling myself into thinking these things have return value?

If I were to open Red Ninja, Storm Shadow or Beachhead, which would lose value the most?

:slap:slap

to each their own man, but why buy these at all if you're just buying for investment? there are much better investments opportunities out there.

Got mine today. Usually I hate tearing apart a figure and customizing as soon as I open him, but those pants were ridiculous. I couldn't even pose him. And I find it hilarious that if you try and put the cotswald stand that SS gives you on him that his feet don't even come close to touching the ground. He just hovers. I mean, did they even try and put that stand on him before shipping him out?

So I took out the hem and moved it about a half inch higher, using glue to close the hem on either side. Then I replaced the body with a TT. Aside from the ratchet-y knees the Pro body wasn't awful. I guess could have lived with it. Oh well. Also painted the chest to match his head.

I actually really like the costume fabric. And the accessories are awesome. I also got the exclusive so I'll be looking around for an extra costume.

IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0050.jpg

Back