Prop Red Book of Westmarch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The eagle has landed. :yess:

I'm truly honored to have this piece of art in my Middle Earth collection. Kudos to Indy & all involved in the design process! The extra portrait of Bilbo is a very sweet cherry on the top. :clap

Here are some pictures:

P1100969_zps6accc658.jpg

P1100954_zps404beaff.jpg

P1100958_zpsef5a90c6.jpg

P1100961_zps2091cfbe.jpg

P1100959_zps6a270a0c.jpg

P1100963_zpsa2e43947.jpg

P1100965_zpse9125db6.jpg

P1100955_zpsf6ade45f.jpg

Congrats!! I love mine and its one of the best pieces in my collection. I love that he added the young Bilbo Portrait.

Thanks! I'm really happy with it. It's something very special. All the praise it gets is 100% deserved. Same goes for Isildur's scroll:

P1100952_zpsba0111ff.jpg

I see there's another proud owner.

I never got a Bilbo portrait with mine, but then at the time, that hadn't been seen or known of.

Looks like the leather has changed a little, your's seems to be darker then mine.

I see there's another proud owner.

I never got a Bilbo portrait with mine, but then at the time, that hadn't been seen or known of.

Looks like the leather has changed a little, your's seems to be darker then mine.

GOOD EYE!!!

Yes in talking with Indy he stated that he found a deeper red leather that is more accurately matched the screen version better. Yes this is one of the best props out there!

It is "THE" collectible to get, nothing speaks "Lord of the Rings" then this one prop, nothing Sideshow made or WETA will ever make. If you were allowed one prop and or item from Tolkien, this masterpiece would be it, yes it is that awesome!

It is "THE" collectible to get, nothing speaks "Lord of the Rings" then this one prop, nothing Sideshow made or WETA will ever make. If you were allowed one prop and or item from Tolkien, this masterpiece would be it, yes it is that awesome!

I'm not totally sure that 'nothing comes close', for example the Sam and Bill statue to me realy speaks 'Lord of the Rings' as well and I guess if I was lucky to say own a master swordsmith edition of Sting or maybe the Bronze Gandalf, then those would speak pretty loud too.

But they are also different type of items and for the most part, way out of the price range for any collector.

As a more affordable, all be it non-official piece of Lord of the Rings, the Indy Red Book is an amazing bit of art that forms the centre piece of my 'props' collection.

I'm not totally sure that 'nothing comes close', for example the Sam and Bill statue to me realy speaks 'Lord of the Rings' as well and I guess if I was lucky to say own a master swordsmith edition of Sting or maybe the Bronze Gandalf, then those would speak pretty loud too.

But they are also different type of items and for the most part, way out of the price range for any collector.

As a more affordable, all be it non-official piece of Lord of the Rings, the Indy Red Book is an amazing bit of art that forms the centre piece of my 'props' collection.

Don't give him the fuel, he loves the sound of his own typing ;)

Back