Prop Red Book of Westmarch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pretty special. The amount of work that went into creating something that feels it was done by all the parties that created the one we know Bilbo/Frodo/Sam did. Did you get Isildur's Scroll as well?

Think that's been around for a while, in fact I'm sure I've seen a website of a business that makes all sorts of covers/cases for iPads and the like, mostly custom made from real wood and various other options.

Sure it all looks neat, but from a day to day use, I'd rather my device be as light and as compact as possible, while still being protected.

I just placed an order for an Indy :whip Magnoli Red Book of Westmarch!! :yess: :yess: :yess:

I've literally been admiring it for years and now it will an amazing centerpiece to my collection!!! My excitement cannot be accurately expressed :blissy

I just placed an order for an Indy :whip Magnoli Red Book of Westmarch!! :yess: :yess: :yess:

I've literally been admiring it for years and now it will an amazing centerpiece to my collection!!! My excitement cannot be accurately expressed :blissy
I know that feel :D My Red Book got shipped last week

Back