Record breaking Theoden helm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell, there are still some really good deals out there on ebay for some of us in the US. I won a moria orc helm last night for $12.50 + $10.00 shipping, still below retail. Guess I got lucky.:dunno HoS showed me his Moria Orc helm two days ago and I just had to get one, looks really good, bigger than I thought it was.

Hey Fig , you better grab that Easterling while you can as well ! This stuff won't stay cheap in the States for much longer !

The full set of helms is probably the most complete representation of all characters in the story. Especially now that they will make no more busts & statues...
Can't really think of anyone in armour that is not there.

I know of four Uruk-hai helm variants from the Helm's Deep army that are missing (swordsman, pikeman, commander and the demolition guys), as well as a number of Troll helm variants. I think the Mordor Uruk-hai have a helm of their own too.

Of course there's also a sheer endless variety of helm designs for the Orcs, Rohirrim and Army of the Dead.
And you could count the headdress of the Witch King's Fellbeast (and all the horses) as helms, if you really wanted...

All I really miss is the Uruk-hai helms, they should've made the basic swordsman variant at least, it's even on the bust already. They were very close to completing at least one line.

TOTALLY AGREE
APART FROM THE HORSE HELMS?
LOL
FELL BEAST YES HORSEY NO
I THINK THE HELM THAT THE URUK SWORDSMAN BUST HAS WOULD BE AWSOME(REALLY AWSOME)
TOP HELM OF ALL HE URUKS FOR SURE
DINT DEMOLITION URUK HAVE A BERSERKER HELM ON?
NOT SURE ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I WATCHED THE FREAKING THINGS KNOW
OH WELL AT LEAST G/G ARE RELEASING THERE STARWARS ARMOURY COLLECTION SOON
STARWARS HELMS HUBBA BOBAFETT ANYONE???
LOL

Back