• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hoth Chewbacca MMS262 pics and link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Definitely gonna check this out, Jazz. :rock

Shouldn’t this be in the For Sale/ Trade section...

So can we just create For Sale threads anywhere?

So this thread is against the rules?

Just FYI this isn’t a For Sale thread and isn’t against the rules. This is a thread stating an item is up for auction on eBay. You don’t have to be a Premium member for this type of thread although there is a specific section for auction item threads.

Auction section: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forum18/. Premium membership not required.

Definitely gonna check this out, Jazz. :rock

Just FYI this isn’t a For Sale thread and isn’t against the rules. This is a thread stating an item is up for auction on eBay. You don’t have to be a Premium member for this type of thread although there is a specific section for auction item threads.

Auction section: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forum18/. Premium membership not required.

Yeah, it shouldn't be posted here - if everyone did this, this section would be really cluttered with lots of "hey, i got something up on eBay!" threads. It should be moved to the section you listed.

And while I love seeing Jazz's amazing projects, I also think he needs to post all of his projects in the custom section. I'm never clear on why others who create/sell custom 1/6 SW items post their projects in the customs section (for example Rustyj's cool Falcon ramp and Scratchbuilder's incredible landspeeder,) but Jazz places his in the main SW action figures section... every time.

I get that there's many more eyes on the main section, but everyone else follows the rules and it seems like an unfair advantage so he really should follow that protocol.

Here is my custom 1/6 Hot Toys Hoth Chewbacca with signed print by Peter Mayhew. I am selling this to pay for more prototyping work FOR SALE ON EBAY:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202580071732?ViewItem=&item=202580071732&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

THIS IS THE ONLY ONE. I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING COMMISSIONS. SHORT 3 DAY AUCTION. THIS WILL PAY FOR MORE COOL STUFF FOR THE 1/6 COMMUNITY

Please bid with confidence as I have 100% positive feedback on ebay.

If anyone else wants their own "Hoth" custom figure just let me know and I'll set it outside on the porch for about five seconds here in MN right now, lol.

Yeah, it shouldn't be posted here - if everyone did this, this section would be really cluttered with lots of "hey, i got something up on eBay!" threads. It should be moved to the section you listed.

And while I love seeing Jazz's amazing projects, I also think he needs to post all of his projects in the custom section. I'm never clear on why others who create/sell custom 1/6 SW items post their projects in the customs section (for example Rustyj's cool Falcon ramp and Scratchbuilder's incredible landspeeder,) but Jazz places his in the main SW action figures section... every time.

I get that there's many more eyes on the main section, but everyone else follows the rules and it seems like an unfair advantage so he really should follow that protocol.

Totally agree. No offense to him but he's not a premium member and 100% offering the (amazing) goods for sale here.

Report the posts that you think should be moved.

The mods are pretty hands-off unless someone asks them to do something.

I am a premium member, but many people live to see my custom work. I don’t want any trouble, so mods, please delete this thread as I am unable to.

Back