received my first Hot toys/collectable today

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin_1990

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey guys

New guy here never been a collector of action figures only Music anyway how i got to buying my first hot toys collectable well i have always been a big Michael jackson fan since i was a small kid and i came across the Thriller Hot toys figure online and thought it looked amazing also seen the Beat it and Bad figures. I like the bad figure the most but it was a bit too exspensive so was the thriller and beat it figures at first in my opinion but i eventually gave in and knew i had to buy these figures lol so i bought the Thriller and Beat it figures. Also noticed the Johnny depp sweeney todd figure so i had to buy that to as im a big fan of johnny depp i like him in his dark roles like sweeney todd also the figure was just so cool with the chair.

anyway here's thriller figure which i received today in the post bought it for £207 free p&p

1_zpsturhss2n.jpg
2_zpsnvfeslfz.jpg
3_zpss7lk1mkq.jpg
4_zps9z1fqfkh.jpg
5_zpsmcwyrvwk.jpg

Congrats on the pick ups and welcome to the board. It's all downhill from here.

lol i Believe that my plan was to only buy the Beat it figure at first as that was the cheapest one i found then i found the thriller figure at a price i thought was good for bran new so i ended up buying that then i seen the johnny depp sweeney todd figure so that was also added to the basket 500 odd quid spent on the one night lol

lol i Believe that my plan was to only buy the Beat it figure at first as that was the cheapest one i found then i found the thriller figure at a price i thought was good for bran new so i ended up buying that then i seen the johnny depp sweeney todd figure so that was also added to the basket 500 odd quid spent on the one night lol

I know the feeling lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Talk about starting out with a bang! :clap

"Honestly we're out of gas." (Or in your case, maybe money at this point... :wink1: )

Wow...it's so weird, I was going through my closet and found this hidden gem I had forgotten all about. I wish they would have continued with the music masterpieces. I would have loved to see Prince, Freddie Mercury, and Cyndi Lauper.

Somebody did a Freddy at wembley that rocked. It was awhile back. And very pricey.

Nice one Kev! :)

I've wanted the HT BAD MJ for years now, but as you say they're just too expensive now.

It didn't help that the set was $300 AUD when it first hit to begin with. :monkey1 :lol

Welcome. Sweeney tod is sweet choice. If you are johnny deep fans, you surely dont want miss Jack Sparrow DX though

you can buy an extra Negro body to put the zombie clothes & head so you get 2 figures.

thanks for the great welcome guys wow 2 pages already lol yes if they had a freddie mercury one i would end up buying that too lol. Yes i seen the captain jack sparrow one dont know if im really intrested in that one maybe in the future lol i like him in his more darker roles.

another thing i dont have much space still live at my mum and dads lol that the main reason i can afford to fork out on these figures may aswell take advantage once i can lol.

you can buy an extra Negro body to put the zombie clothes & head so you get 2 figures.
yes i was planning on that the ones that i found on ebay i felt like the skin was too dark do you know where i can get one with the right skin colour not too dear ?

Welcome!

I'm also new. Collected other movie related props untill recently. I got 1 hot toys just like a little more than 1 month ago now I have a few hot toys and a PF another PF in the mail and might be getting 3 new hot toys this month :) So it's deffinetly an addiction :)

Hey man welcome to the fourm! Awesome piece!
As a new collector did you get that opening a fresh box smell haha!

Here's the Freddy Johnny made expensive taste but it's good to see anither music fan on the fourm!
9b323df3cb61ef8adfc7d23db9afe7ed.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:welcome1:

yes i was planning on that the ones that i found on ebay i felt like the skin was too dark do you know where i can get one with the right skin colour not too dear ?

it uses standard HT Narrow Shoulder Black body, but since HT is expensive you might be looking at cheaper "copies", the lighting can make the color look different.

Back