Rebel Terminator Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool! love the sculpt! This person who did this is right up there with Newman, Steve, Harbottle, etc...Amazing talent!

The Kucharek Brothers did this.....
pics from their FB page these guys are in a class of their own......
31189961_1003979999777971_5414077539848917780_n.jpg
20663699_860041150838524_4269564500117782204_n.jpg

Last edited:
Rebel terminator.
Rebelling against Cannon, everything James Cameron stands for, what collectors really want and the ability to resist selling product using sexual imagery.

Cool story, bro.

(...and if you like it, that is completely fine, please don't take my poking fun personally)

Plenty of charcoal in the future, easy make up. Tell me that some females still wouldn't try to improve there looks in a future apocalypse.

They would indeed. Just watch Mad Max and there you have it!

I wondered why I liked this statue, it’s because she has Captain Marvels head with a slightly different nose, that is my favorite SS statue.

I wondered why I liked this statue, it’s because she has Captain Marvels head with a slightly different nose, that is my favorite SS statue.

Yes the sculptor is incredible! Also I loved that captain marvel statue. So well done by the artist.

More news on this female robot lady please! I'm excited for this and its the first one to break the rules on no side characters.

More news on this? O.K then. This Statue is a way for Sideshow to still retain the Terminator license (hog), sexualise the franchise and not pay the likeness rights for the actual characters in the movie!

More news on this? O.K then. This Statue is a way for Sideshow to still retain the Terminator license (hog), sexualise the franchise and not pay the likeness rights for the actual characters in the movie!

I guess it's sex sells again. I'm only buying this because it's a sexy female mixed with the coolness of calling it a terminator which reminds me of the movie since I've not seen any 1:4 terminators I love to buy yet. Now this female terminator I love the sculpt! definitely will own this one down the road.

Back