Rebel Fleet Trooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received mine from Alter Ego Monday or Tuesday. It is really nice in-person. Sure, it's not quite like the proto, but it is still awesome. He came dressed really sloppy so I had to futz a little. The joints on mine are uber-tight also.

I canceled mine after seeing production photos, but after reading this thread I'm not so sure anymore... *sighs*

i dont understand why sideshow makes the hands so large, especially on figures like this guy and luke that have close fitting sleves. it just kinda takes some of the realism away for me. other than that the head sculpt is amazing.

Mine is still being sent to me... I canceled it the same day the last notice went out (but before it actually went out) and even got a confirmation that it was canceled. Now it looks like he's on his way to me :duh

I got my processing e-mails for 3 items The Rebel Fleet Trooper,The Dead Street Prophet and the Marvel AH Rogue statue. I got shipping for 2 of them and NOT my Trooper!?!:mad::confused:
:confused:

Mine's on his way as well.
Although the Medi-alien has all my attention now, I'm still looking forward to this dude, should be a nice addition to the collection.
But the price is getting a bit steep.

Just got mine and I'm pleasantly surprised. I called SS to cancel the two I had on order but decided to keep one and I'm glad I did.

I got both of mine yesterday. All I did was a quick head swap on one. Still need to futz them a bit.

The helmet came out better than I expected. However, if you plan on swapping heads I STRONGLY suggest that you use one of the bigger sculpts (preferrably one with a full head of hair) to better fill in the helmet. The ANH Han sculpt works quite well. :grin:

So far, I'm liking this figure. I was worried after seeing some of the previous posted pics along with those from Sideshow. You really have to see this figure in person. I am a little disappointed with the shirt on one of my figures. The tailoring on the collar was somewhat sub par; might have to pic one up from a loose parts dealer.

Other than that, I'm quite happy with this release. This was also a figure I've been waiting on for some time. Now, time to build a small army!

Now, for some pics (still need to do the water treatment):

Star_Wars_RFT_001.jpg

Star_Wars_RFT_002.jpg

Star_Wars_RFT_003.jpg

Star_Wars_RFT_004.jpg

Star_Wars_RFT_006.jpg

Star_Wars_RFT_008.jpg

Star_Wars_RFT_007.jpg

Star_Wars_RFT_005.jpg

Last edited:
Cool pics, i do love the poses and the head swap. I love the gloves as well, as i dont like the wrist joints showing on the original hands tbh. I wish they'd make the sleeves alot longer or something to cover them up, as its putting me off buying this fig atm. Out of curiosity where did u get the gloved hands from?

(edit) Ah i figured out u got the gloved hands off the Endor Rebels.

Last edited:
Great pictures!! Ialso got mine today. I haven't had time to do multiple poses with him or give him a water treatment, but I am very pleased with this guy.

rft1.JPG

rft3.JPG

rft4.JPG

rft5.JPG

rft6.JPG

rft7.JPG

Chris

Back