realflesh masks The neighbor just started with the sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Realflesh masks

Freaked Out
Reaction score
well heres our nex silicone mask sculpture that we just started.going to be a middle age men somewhere around 60 to 70 years old

IMG-20121104-03118.jpg

IMG-20121104-03117.jpg

IMG-20121104-03114.jpg

heres an exemple of our last wearable silicone masks

video
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbsYkSR8Wr0[/ame]

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

Bank Robbers of the world, rejoice! :p

:lol Funny you said that as i was thinking something along the same lines. The most recent realflesh masks are all generic people, not scary, not evil, just everyday dudes. I myself have always been partial to creepy, scary masks...and these new ones just don't pack the punch i'm looking for.

I think realflesh would benefit greatly sculpting human HORROR characters such as Tall Man (Phantasm), Dr. Loomis (halloween), Candyman (Candyman)...ect. Masks depicting these characters would sell VERY well, much better than the Neighbor, or generic old man masks...IMO.

unlike what you could think realistic mask are what sells the most !!!! and we will never do any copyrighted character annymore.
are next one is a middle age man called the neighbor and then its going to be a realistic demon and after that a zombie .both original design. all the fried silicone mask line are not available annymore on the website

we will never do any copyrighted character annymore.
are next one is a middle age man called the neighbor and then its going to be a realistic demon and after that a zombie .both original design. all the fried silicone mask line are not available annymore on the website

no wayyyyy, that's horrible... no more Fried(s), i LOVE my MANIAC :monkey2

really excited to see your demonic original designs!

I agree, forget about licensing. Save that money in your pocket and come up with original designs.

Really looking forward to the demon and zombie. :yess:

Thats cool , looks similar to one in the "drive" film used by gosling.

Like the taties nice touch:)

We had a number of silicon masks at the Halloween event I was working at this year. While they were impressively detailed, they were also quite heavy to wear...PS

depends on the company making it !!! how much silicone is used and how good the fit is.Some company makes really heavy and thick masks.i have seen mask weighting 7 pound while ours weight about 3,5 or 4 pounds.i personally would choose to wear anny silicone mask instead of gluing any mask or prosthetic to my face which is much more unconfortable.

One of my concerns is with having the holes for the eyes line-up and, not so much a concern, having the mouth in the right place.

Last I checked, I'm not a disfigured beast, but I would at least like to know that my eyes would sit right in the center of the eyelets on the mask.

Back