Real "ghost" stories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black@ssB0lt

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a ghost or ghosts in my house. I call them ghosts because I don't know what else to call them and I can't spell poultryguest and don't want to learn. Also I say "they" because the incidences happened far apart from each other and could be by different "energies" or what ever. Either way, there have been three things that have happened in my house that defy explanation in my opinion and I am typing them to you because I had a bad day, am real stoned now, and I would like to hear someone else's ghost story if they have one to tell.

The latest one is the mildest, and most un-original. This ghost simply hides something, lets you look for it alot, then puts it back in the place where you looked the most thoroughly for it. My paycheck was the most recent. I usually put it in my wallet when I get it but if I don't it usually lands on my desk. When it turned up missing, I checked and tripled checked everywhere on or around my desk. My girfriend did as well, because I tell my b1tch where she can get off. I looked for three days before telling work to cut me another one, the lady there always tells people "You know honey, you should just get on direct deposit" like we have never heard of it before. So I really looked for it to avoid me maybe telling her to wait like a baby bird for my direct deposit, but the day I come home from work after telling them to recut me the check, there it is on my desk. In the middle of my desk, face up with the check showing through the little envelope window... I saw it from all the way across the room. This is just one of a few things that went missing and turned up the same way in the last few weeks, always at ground zero of the hunt.

Another one is the moving screen and storm windows. This one is great because the ghost moved something heavy and went through three closed doors. Also, it is a noisy task and people were home when it happened. Basically I was priming a subfloor and put the screen in the window for ventillation. To do this I had to first take out this heavy storm window. You have to lift the storm window up, lifting another storm window above it, tilt out the bottom, and walk it down and out carefully as the one above it slides down to take it's place. The screen window goes in in reverse, first getting it under the top storm window and then walking it up until you can seat the bottom. Then there are these two metal clips that you SNAP! back into place to hold it in.

I left the window open with the screen in and went to a movie. My girlfriend came home and noticed that the screen was in the window and wanted to ask me to change it back as it was a little early to put screens in, it was cold out. Must want some of my baby juice. When I came home 20 minutes after she did, we hung out with my friend and then I went upstairs to the room in question and was shocked to see that storm window was back in, but the window was still open as if it still had the screen. Then I went to find the screen and it was up in the attic where i keep the storm windows (I keep the screens downstairs). To get to the attic you have to go through 3 doors that we always keep closed to keep pets from getting to sensitive tools. You also of course have to go up a flight of stairs. None of my dogs gave any kind of awareness of this act that had happened during the 25 minutes between her coming home and me going up to check the room.

I have one more but I'll wait to see if anyone is interested in this topic before I type another fat @ss paragragh.

LOL < :lol sounds like your old lady is tired of you and trying to ^^^^ with you as much as she can :lol

I think it was just Dane Cook doing a B&E on your place lol.

Sounds like u have 1 fairly useless dumbass but strong ghost lol. Or it could be some kind of entity or spirit. Is there any history of death, violence, murder or suicide etc in or around the property?

I wouldn't go upsetting it though, see if you can get it to do the dishes or the hoovering.

You sure someone hasn't got keys to your place, and youve been talking about ghosts etc lately?

Cool story so far though.

:rotfl...crack is whack!...:rotfl
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/p2FnunslP1E&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/p2FnunslP1E&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

movie_i_see_dead_people.jpg

Get a Ouija Board, and make a pentagram and sit in the middle, then ask what the ghost wants.

That is the weirdest set of stories I've ever heard.

My guess is that you do a lot of drugs and you have horrible short-term memory loss or your wife likes to screw with your head.

That is the weirdest set of stories I've ever heard.

My guess is that you do a lot of drugs and you have horrible short-term memory loss or your wife likes to screw with your head.

Your guess is wrong. But thanks for playing. Your consolation prize is of course Nash's old lady.

Let me add to this by saying that my check went missing long before she would have had access to it to hide it. She may have found it before me and played a joke, but at the time the situation was that hiding my check would have been a real bad thing. So bad that it would have been way out of character for her. I have been with her over 6 years and I am convinced that she had nothing to do with it.

Also, the storm window and it's procedures are out of her strength class. I have an oooold house, over 100 years.

I will put the 3rd and final story up tonight unless the thread gets locked because we are all getting our bolts lubed by Nash's old lady's WD-40 factory she calls a v^^^^a.

Let me add to this by saying that my check went missing long before she would have had access to it to hide it. She may have found it before me and played a joke, but at the time the situation was that hiding my check would have been a real bad thing. So bad that it would have been way out of character for her. I have been with her over 6 years and I am convinced that she had nothing to do with it.

Also, the storm window and it's procedures are out of her strength class. I have an oooold house, over 100 years.

I will put the 3rd and final story up tonight unless the thread gets locked because we are all getting our bolts lubed by Nash's old lady's WD-40 factory she calls a v^^^^a.

:horror :horror :horror :horror

Back