Real Action Heroes Jango Fett replacement body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't take any pix during the process. But its pretty simple. I trimmed/shaved the HT feet down to roughly the same size as the rah feet. Then boiled the boots and shove the HT feet in. As for the hands I cut off the medi pegs and drilled holes for the HT pegs. I also trimmed the HT pegs a bit to make them fit better. Now I have read people who simply drill the HT arm to make them fit the medi pegs, that sounds like a simpler way to do than what I did, but I wanted to add more articulation to the hands.

Oh so then the boots are actual shoes that come off to reveal feet versus the HT way of having the shoe be one molded piece?(ala DX joker)

/shrugs

donno then. so far, I've only had a few medi figures that haven't busted. Perhaps the climate has something to do with it.
or perhaps your medi stuff is just better quality than everyone elses. no clue.

old thread but any updates?

i just cleaned and fixed up 3 medicom jango, boba and stormtrooper.

Fixed Jango's pleather vest and stormtroopers inner suit and realized Boba's body pretty beat up.

Noticed the left shoulder "dislocated", after applying super glue and baking soda to reenforce it another part behind the part broke off and again dislocated. No easy fix so i just added small magnet to suck on the original screw and added superglue and baking soda to make it more grip while constantly moving the arms to avoid permanent glued... i can tell the hips are gone by how loose the articulation are but cant be bothered since the belts require heat and brute force to pull down which would deal more damage on the body.

Back