Reading List?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd go for that one then. I just finished the last book. How was 7 suns? It is on my reading list.

I'd go for that one then. I just finished the last book. How was 7 suns? It is on my reading list.

Excellent. Some parts are a little too drawn out but I like him as a writer and the story was pretty damn good. Lots of twists and curve balls but he seems to always tie things together or finish off story lines.

Just finished Justin Cronin's The Passage. So good.

With two young kids I don't get to read as much as I used to, and when I do read, I usually read books that I check out from the library and of course, have been out for a few years or more. I haven't bought a new book since my recreational reading slowed down almost 15 years ago.

The Passage is the first book I've bought new since then, and doesn't disappoint. This is the first book by Cronin that I've read, and I'm going to scour the library for his previous.

I haven't read a book this ambitious and epic in scope in years, and I can't recommend it enough...I seriously want to re-read it right away.

I just finished Le Carre's The Spy Who Came in from the Cold. Excellent book. It's that real spy fiction, not the adrenaline filled action packed spy fiction we usually get.

Back