READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow just got this sculpt today and IMO the best 1/6th head sculpt of Bale that has been released so far. Well... as far as one with a neutral expression goes.:yess:

I should have just bought the dx straight away but luckily I managed to get hold of the screaming sculpt in the end.
Iminime's finest work to this date!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Just wondering...the regular set...does it come with the white coat or the suit coat? I can't figure out what it is referring to. And is it the white coat that you can order separately? Thanks!

The regular set comes with the raincoat he wore during the huey lewis and the news scene, the DX comes with that AND the black overcoat.

well I own the DX so :lol

That scalper tried to lowball my SS V1 Storm Shadow on ebay...I sent him an outrageous counter offer just to spite him. :blissy

Yeah I am sure you know more, I was just surprized to see a pic of the figure with the overcoat on the regular when I thought the overcoat only came with the DX as well. So like a I said before I think it is just false advertising as I read his ebay listing and it doesn't mention that it comes with the overcoat.

Hmm according to this site the regular comes with the black overcoat as well.

https://www.manofactionfigures.com/products/16-scale-wallstreet-killer-normal-set-12-figure-iminime

I hate that site, they inflate all their prices, and in the listing it doesn't list the Overcoat.

That scalper tried to lowball my SS V1 Storm Shadow on ebay...I sent him an outrageous counter offer just to spite him. :blissy

He's right here on the boards. Guess that's how he picked up on iminime.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/member.php?u=17894

Nothing to do with figures but has anyone else in London got their tickets to see American psycho the musical?
I hope it's "a laugh riot".
Matt (Dr Who) Smith as Pat Bateman. Could be very interesting indeed.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back