READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, from the first post.....the normal set is still available to purchase?

this is really an outstanding set. coolest iminime release i have to date. ive really not been let down one bit. thanks to denny and the rest of the team.

Do I buy this or HT Catwoman and Amazing Spider-man? Damn.

That's easy......

null_zps1c37aace.jpg

:mwaha THIS!

I have not done anything wrong, just wonder if you can sell the doll. sometimes I write well others worse because my English is not perfect and i use google translate!!!!
I can assure all of us that I am a serious buyer and reliable .. you can ask to yodasan and amalak user!! Sorry if I made mistakes but I made unintentionally ...

(I know I'm late to all of this but he PM'd me too and didn't have time to comment)

You're not doing anything wrong by being aggressive brother. Plenty of us have done just what you're doing. When some pieces are rare and very sought after it sometimes takes serious offers to get people to want to part with it. Persistence and being aggressive can pay off but the key word is serious. It's fine to offer whatever you want but if someone takes you up on that offer, you should be ready to pay the piper; no one will take you seriously if you don't and that's a bad way to try and build a good rep here.

Another way to build a good rep here is STOP CALLING THEM DOLLS!!!! They are obviously figures and I'd prefer if you would refer to them as such going forward.

:lol:lol :1-1: Welcome to the board and congrats on finding a Bateman FIGURE :)

A little advice on that.... keep the non-bloody DX. You were lucky enough to find a DX to begin with; if you let this one fly you might not have the chance again for a while. You should hold this one and now hunt for a bloody DX sculpt separately. That's what I did so I ended up with two DX sculpts; one bloody & one clean :wink1:

Question..it says "Estimated Shipping : shipping in 4 weeks after payment". So, does it take them 4 weeks BEFORE they ship it? Or estimate to reach you?

Back