READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest, not too sure yet! I am having the Raincoat made though so that will be what brings it together. :)

I thought that maybe the problem that you were having was because the clothes that your bashing are adding a little too much bulk thus making the head look smaller.

The head is sized the same (or a touch bigger) as the average HT sculpt so I don't feel that it's pinheaded; or at least my stock build up doesn't appear so in hand.

The figure straight from Iminime was built on the ZCWO body if that is of any help to you; I think that how the head looks in proportion to the entire figure will be based on the clothes you choose more than the body

I thought that maybe the problem that you were having was because the clothes that your bashing are adding a little too much bulk thus making the head look smaller.

The head is sized the same (or a touch bigger) as the average HT sculpt so I don't feel that it's pinheaded; or at least my stock build up doesn't appear so in hand.

The figure straight from Iminime was built on the ZCWO body if that is of any help to you; I think that how the head looks in proportion to the entire figure will be based on the clothes you choose more than the body

Yeah, that is what I was thinking mate but I do not think the figure body was helping! I will have to try and find a ZCWO figure body and try that out as maybe it is all around more fitting for Patrick Bateman! Thank you ever so much for your help! :D

WTF no phill collins, no huey, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Haha, seriously though, blew me away, great job, but sort out that tie knot;)

Damn I want this figure now but never gunna happen....never gunna happen:slap shouda got this when I could.

:lol

Thanks. I attempted to retie it but was more fiddly than I anticipated, as it's in two pieces. Going to have to have another go!

Worst case guys get a coulson watch it's pretty close. I may hav painted something on it for accuracy, maybe not I don't remember. There's good high quality and affordable brick phones and chainsaws that can be painted for accurate details too. That's what I did, and the tortious shell eyeglasses. Glad I did all this as I knew that accessory pack wasn't gonna happen. The Walkman is the thing that is missing that I'd love the most.

I've got a Coulson coming that I'm breaking up so I'll use the watch for Bateman, thanks for the tip. But yes, the Walkman is the thing I'd most want too.

Back