READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I was thinking about ordering but I'll be out of the country for 2weeks and I know their shipping is quick so I'm trying to time it.

You can secure your piece by ordering it now. And tell Denny that you'll be out for 2 weeks so he can ship it later for you as a favor. I think is better that way.

I got so sucked into the over coat look that he's been posed like that since I first got him. I finally changed over to the raincoat and it looks super hot on display; LOVE THIS PIECE!

I tried a body swap to a TTM21 and it wasn't working. The ZCWO is VERY tall and the pants were way to long on the TT. That's my only real nit about this entire set. The body is well constructed, could hold a pose, has pretty tight joints and is compatible with HT hand/feet/neck pegs.... but it's too damn tall. I hope that Blondie will be the last fig they use it on and they can come up with a different idea

I finally got a good look at the shirt while doing the body swap and it's really impressive. I have to say that you don't see shirts of this quality out on the market. This is a nicer shirt than some people I know have in their own wardrobe :lol

I know they are crappy phone pics but as I've acquired the screaming sculpt now (huge thanks to Frank) I couldn't help myself.

Is anyone having leg issues with their figure? This is my first zcwo bodied figure but it always seems like the right leg is longer than the left and I have to constantly mess with it? One foot peg is definitely much tighter than the other. Any suggestions?

The pic with Tyler is brilliant.
Bateman is just an amazing figure, looks so cool.

Thanks man. Loving this figure. Have just sent my cregs customs smirking sculpt to be painted too!
Now that I've taken the raincoat off the original figure I can appreciate the hard work that went into it even more. The tailoring is just unreal!

Thanks man. Loving this figure. Have just sent my cregs customs smirking sculpt to be painted too!
Now that I've taken the raincoat off the original figure I can appreciate the hard work that went into it even more. The tailoring is just unreal!

The suit is hands down Iminime's best yet and IMO the run of the mill suits on the market aren't even in the same league.

That nail gun looks awesome. I feel incomplete without one.

Please sell me your Tyler V2 :)....

Is anyone having leg issues with their figure? This is my first zcwo bodied figure but it always seems like the right leg is longer than the left and I have to constantly mess with it? One foot peg is definitely much tighter than the other. Any suggestions?

I think that you just have to line everything up the right way and balance him. The arms on mine are looser than the usual HT body but not bad at all; the still hold poses perfectly. The legs and ankles on mine are stiff as a board which is perfect; he stands sturdily and easily

Looks good!

All thanks to you my man! :1-1:

Please sell me your Tyler V2 :)....

Sure......I'll get right on that.....

You must think I'm :cuckoo:

That's like trying to buy some Batman stuff from intothevoid! lol

I'm afraid I can't help you with the Tyler but I can with the nailgun.

Just message Davinator65.

It's a shame that the accessory pack never took off.

I knew the answer already but it was worth a shot :lol

I don't get what's going on with the accessory pack. Iminime has made full runs of figures based on less response :dunno

I figured that was realmetal’s nail gun. It’s nice but I’m still hoping for a more accurate resin one….

I knew the answer already but it was worth a shot :lol

I don't get what's going on with the accessory pack. Iminime has made full runs of figures based on less response :dunno

I figured that was realmetal’s nail gun. It’s nice but I’m still hoping for a more accurate resin one….

It's always worth a shot! ;)
I wouldn't have what I have if I hadn't of asked.
"Oh, that $h@t rhymes......blew Beaumont's, brains out"

Fullmetal's work is amazing and this is a resin version. Pretty close to what you see in the film but the blue bits need to be orange/red.

I'd say go for it.

Oh yea? He did a resin version? You hit the nail on the head; the blue instead of red was putting me off but from what I remember, I saw some inaccuracies in the design.

I was really hoping for Denny to do this pack for us because there are a few more essential bits that people want aside from the gun, but if it's not going to happen then I'm giving fullmetal a shout

It's always worth a shot! ;)
I wouldn't have what I have if I hadn't of asked.
"Oh, that $h@t rhymes......blew Beaumont's, brains out"

Fullmetal's work is amazing and this is a resin version. Pretty close to what you see in the film but the blue bits need to be orange/red.

I'd say go for it.

You know my s__t bro!! :hi5: :yess::yess:

Back