READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always go for blood. True to the source material it was based on and that expression with the blood provides quite a contrast with the other scowl sculpt...

I think the scowl sculpt would look insane with a blood mod to it. The hair isnt as messy but the splatter affect on the side of the face could work wonders. I'm after my second for that exact purpose.

americanpsycho2.jpg

ced30409014a63443c6bd345968de80e-patrick-bateman.jpg

Last edited:
Hi
I write for ask if anyone can sell to me
Only the head screamer with boold of patrick Bateman dx. Thanks
Contact me please

Hands finally arrived! :hi5:

Big shout out to my brotha PopCult for pointing me in the right direction...hands are a definite improvement for holding the knife and briefcase. :clap

null_zps1c37aace.jpg

null_zpsc5a65507.jpg

null_zps0d962d79.jpg

null_zpseeada88e.jpg

Hands finally arrived! :hi5:

Big shout out to my brotha PopCult for pointing me in the right direction...hands are a definite improvement for holding the knife and briefcase. :clap

null_zps1c37aace.jpg

null_zpsc5a65507.jpg

null_zps0d962d79.jpg

null_zpseeada88e.jpg

Pajji, are you trying to steal Robbies thunder by doing workbench pics of your figures man?...that's his thing. Lol they look great as always btw

Pajji, are you trying to steal Robbies thunder by doing workbench pics of your figures man?...that's his thing. Lol they look great as always btw

:rotfl Thanks Deezy! That's actually my computer desk turned to shambles with this 1/6 game...my pics are just bootleg Robbie pics....Robbie's pics are phenomenal!

Back