READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PREORDER NOW! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Chubby brings up a good point....when can we expect a chucky 1/6 figure from you Denny?

Thanks for the update Denny. Bateman will be front and center in my collection when he arrives. Thanks to your team for bringing him to life.

Mike

Some updates:

1. The outfits are expected be completed by the end of the first week/beginning of the second week of july. Assembling and preparing all the sets for shipping another 3-5 days. So a likely chance of these shipping out in batches from middle of july.

2. The body being used for the release is the ZCWO AB02 body. Its the same one used for displaying the prototypes in the toy fairs of FamCon and Phillipenes. (The clothing as you saw in pics from those shows fit like a glove - specially impressive at accommodating all the bulk generated by the overcoat/raincoat)

So around August for in hand and Sept/Oct for Sheriff/Crossbow Hunter, Dec/Jan for Cowboy haha, just playing, looking forward to receiving this guy big time!

Getting excited, can't wait for this guy!

Are we going to see the final knife before it ships or is it a surprise? :lol

the knife is still in production(whole reproduction).
will be produced around 7th July.

Denny

Are the headsculpts alone being shipped now, or are they shipping at the same time as the full sets?

tie color and the pattern printed for wallstreet killer
improved a lot better from the prototype tie
1013771_566953920035906_1716079916_n.jpg

I am SOOO glad that Denny was so meticulous on details!! I remember I had a tough time figuring out this pattern itself as It was difficult to get a clear shot of the design in the movie itself and my reference for it was made crudely by me using MS Paint...!!!

Kudos! :clap:

Let me take the opportunity to put forward the reference I had made for this itself... you can see how crude my effort was and how it has been refined!!

2zj99pg.jpg

so this will be shipping in july right? i can't wait i got the normal set because i hate the DX head and the normal head is perfect. this will be my first custom figure. Patrick Bateman is one of the greatest characters of all time. words can't describe how amazing this figure is.

Yeah this figure is great. Can't wait till I get mine. Hope they start to ship them out this month.

hi guys, painting is almost done.

The shoes is just produced well in resin.

but body is still not arrived 100%, there was some missing feet in parcel so I am waiting for feet parts by fedex this week.

Outfit will take few more days to complete, so....I think sometime next week, this is shipping out

thanks for waiting so long....took a lot more days to make it better.

Body : upgraded
outfit : upgraded
Shoes : upgraded
Accessory : better in metal

thanks!
Denny

hi guys, painting is almost done.

The shoes is just produced well in resin.

but body is still not arrived 100%, there was some missing feet in parcel so I am waiting for feet parts by fedex this week.

Outfit will take few more days to complete, so....I think sometime next week, this is shipping out

thanks for waiting so long....took a lot more days to make it better.

Body : upgraded
outfit : upgraded
Shoes : upgraded
Accessory : better in metal

thanks!
Denny

:yess::goodpost:

Back