READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PREORDER NOW! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

really can't wait to see all the accessories and the outfit aswell...really looking forward to seeing this on my shelf!!!.....

and also Denny,

you mentioned earlier revisiting making an accessory set for this and upcoming releases....correct?...will that still be happening?

Body : upgraded
outfit : upgraded
Shoes : upgraded
Accessory : better in metal

thanks!
Denny

Wow, can't wait for this. Thanks so much to the whole iminime team for really going the extra mile in every single aspect of this release.
As they are shipping out next week, may I kindly remind you to put a low value on the parcel to avoid extra charges on my end.
Thanks again Denny!

you mentioned earlier revisiting making an accessory set for this and upcoming releases....correct?...will that still be happening?

I'm hoping that this is still a go too. The nail gun and Walkman are musts!

I will try when our 3D sculptor has some time, at this moment, he is very busy for all the accessories to be designed in 3D

thanks and I will keep it in mind

But I would love to know how many people are interested in this item.
as the work for this kind of accessories are not easy to make and printing 3D design cost is normally high.
so...I need to know ~

Denny

I think the two main wants from everyone are the nail gun and the Walkman. I'm sure some people have other ideas too but I think that those are the two most important accessories

NAIL GUN

WALKMAN

This is still available correct? Not the Dx

Go to the first page of this thread.

Scroll down to the pre-order near to the top.

Click the regular full set link and there are some left and you can just go right ahead and buy one.

DX and heads are sold out, but regular full sets are still available.

What does "item processing" mean on the Iminime order status page mean? Is this the stage right before shipping!!?? IS HE COMING FINALLY!?

Anyone knows if it is possible to buy parts separetly? like the axe or the raincoat? I am doing my custom patrick bateman and it would be awesome!

Still working on it
RgKQONE.jpg

What does "item processing" mean on the Iminime order status page mean? Is this the stage right before shipping!!?? IS HE COMING FINALLY!?

it means, the shipping bill is written and item will be proceed soon.

I am just waiting for the business card of him, ordered last month and it shipped out end of June by USPS from USA, but it's not still arriving.
paid high shipping fee, strange.

Denny

Denny, not to worry you but I have had a lot of stuff misshipped going over seas.

I love it when you ship something overseas and it arrives in 2-3 days, then it sits in customs for a week.

I shipped out a Batman face to Hong Kong and it got there via Latvia. Yeah that's right, Latvia. Took a month.

how do i change my delivery address on my order?

Back