Media Read Dead Redemption 2 (October 26th 2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Read Dead Redemption 2 (Fall 2017)

Fall 2017. So close and yet so...

People keep talking about making a HD RDR re-release. Honestly, I don't think they care or even need that money. I wouldn't doubt this even crushes GTAV's record.

People keep talking about making a HD RDR re-release. Honestly, I don't think they care or even need that money. I wouldn't doubt this even crushes GTAV's record.

Doubt it. I worked at GameStop during the release of RDR and GTA V, even when selling them after their releases, people never wanted RDR. They always went GTA. I do live in a predominant black/hispanic area, however, so that could be why...

PS, I am Mexican American myself. :lol

Doubt it. I worked at GameStop during the release of RDR and GTA V, even when selling them after their releases, people never wanted RDR. They always went GTA. I do live in a predominant black/hispanic area, however, so that could be why...

PS, I am Mexican American myself. :lol

Yeah, Cowboy gunslinger stuff is more for the White demographic.

Yeah, Cowboy gunslinger stuff is more for the White demographic.

POPO.jpg

:monkey3

It's really happening! :panic: I thought this day would never come.

Red Dead Redemption was one of my favorite games last gen and I'm thrilled it's getting a sequel.

I'd like to think we'd get a Bully 2 that game was also ace!

I'd love Rockstar to honestly use the city from LA noire and make a mafia based game of that time era and show 2K how it's done!

Never cared much for Red Dead might give it a try.

I'd like to think we'd get a Bully 2 that game was also ace!

I'd love Rockstar to honestly use the city from LA noire and make a mafia based game of that time era and show 2K how it's done!

Never cared much for Red Dead might give it a try.

Then you missed out on Seth cause he was f'n crazy....

With all that's going on with social media I'm surprised we haven't gotten a bully 2.

Some guy leaked not long ago he was doing the Bully 2 soundtrack but it was sometime ago.

That trailer looks fantastic! I never gotten around playing the first two games so I wish there was a PS4 remaster of sorts.

Wish there was pc of either game... looks like Ill be getting a ps4 soon

Red Dead Redemption 2: PlayStation and Rockstar Games Announce Partnership
"We are pleased to announce that PS4 players get first access to earn select online content in the vast open world of Red Dead Redemption 2. Check back on PlayStation.Blog for more details soon and for all of the latest information on Red Dead Redemption 2.

In addition, the PS3 classic Red Dead Redemption will be coming to PlayStation Now soon. Relive the epic story of former outlaw John Marston as he hunts down the gang members he once called friends through the harsh and punishing landscape of America’s dying West."

Back