Media Read Dead Redemption 2 (October 26th 2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Read Dead Redemption 2 (Fall 2017)

RDR is the best game I've ever played. I can't wait for this. I'll get the limited edition, the regular, everything.

And of course no PC release because Rockstar.

I can't believe they didn't stick a remastered RDR on current gen... just plain stupid.

RDR is the best game I've ever played. I can't wait for this. I'll get the limited edition, the regular, everything.

multiplayer could have been structured better and the liveliness of the game took a nosedive at the end, but still loved it.

Is it confirmed that this is a prequel to RDRedemption 1? some say the 5th character is Bill Williamson.

****, I'd be tempted to upgrade to a PS4 Pro if there were a Red Dead edition. I imagine a game like this would benefit most from something like 4K, with the vast desert vistas and such. I wonder if it'll have the first person mode like GTA V did on next-gen. I think it would probably require far too powerful a headset for current tech to ever be on current VR platforms, right?

No PC, no remastered original... They just don't want me to try these games out.
Oh well, their loss. :D

****, I'd be tempted to upgrade to a PS4 Pro if there were a Red Dead edition. I imagine a game like this would benefit most from something like 4K, with the vast desert vistas and such. I wonder if it'll have the first person mode like GTA V did on next-gen. I think it would probably require far too powerful a headset for current tech to ever be on current VR platforms, right?

Well, Sony said that all PS4 pro games must be compatible with regular PS3's as well, which tells me that, other than an upgrade on resolution, there will be no other benefit to the PS4 pro, which should be just fine if you ask me. After all, most of the people playing this will be using vanilla ps4/xbone's. This is why a PC version is a must for me, but I won't hold my breath. GTA5 was released more than a year after the console versions, I can't wait that long IF they decide to do it for PC.

But, a limited ed PS4 pro based on RDR? ****. I just cancelled my regular PS4 pro PO at Amazon because on this purely speculated option.

I can't ****ing wait for this game. I think Rockstar is the best game maker out there, even if they tend to feel the same, the production values, story telling, characters and everything puts the competition to shame.

Like other member said, I don't really PO games anymore.

I will PO the **** out of this mother****er.

Well, Sony said that all PS4 pro games must be compatible with regular PS3's as well, which tells me that, other than an upgrade on resolution, there will be no other benefit to the PS4 pro, which should be just fine if you ask me. After all, most of the people playing this will be using vanilla ps4/xbone's. This is why a PC version is a must for me, but I won't hold my breath. GTA5 was released more than a year after the console versions, I can't wait that long IF they decide to do it for PC.

But, a limited ed PS4 pro based on RDR? ****. I just cancelled my regular PS4 pro PO at Amazon because on this purely speculated option.

I can't ****ing wait for this game. I think Rockstar is the best game maker out there, even if they tend to feel the same, the production values, story telling, characters and everything puts the competition to shame.

Like other member said, I don't really PO games anymore.

I will PO the **** out of this mother****er.

I couldn't agree more. I, too, think Rockstar is at the top of the food chain. Other developers, like Naughty Dog, make amazing games, but I can't think of another developer who can make games with that same level of quality while being so ambitious, and I don't think any game, even GTA V, has captured that more perfectly than RDR.

I can see a RDR2 pack, but definitely not something fancy. Probably a Ps4 with the RDR 2 digital code, and probably some exclusive console content.

I'll stick to getting a limited edition and a digital copy of game plus extra content.

For the one asking if it will be a prequel, I believe so, especially with the fact there is Native Americans, I would be willing to bet this takes some place after the Civil War. Probably during the 70s or 80s.

An upgraded RDR would be the icing on the cake while we wait, god damn it.

Does R not see the insane amount of $$$ they ARE NOT MAKING by not doing that?

ALL RDR STUFF SHALL BE MINE!

I'm currently making a 1/6 John Marston, I tried to upstart interest threads for it; but decided to go one and only. :lol

I want a remastered version of me blubbering up like a baby at RDR's climax. The 4K version of my throat getting rock hard and tear ducts fighting to not release would really make the next-gen worth it.

Back