• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Re: Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshjones_01

Just a little freaky
Reaction score

I can't send you a private message. So this is what i want to tell you.

Hello,

I like to have bullseye thinkway toy, because in Spain (where i'm from) it's imposible to find it.
Sorry about my English, i know it's horrible.
Just two things. The price, what is it? and i like to see a picture of the toy.
If the price is normal i like to buy this toy.

Bye,
Josh

Welcome Josh :wave

I have moved your request over to the Want to Buy section, it will get more exposure here and hopefully someone will be able to help you.
Shell
x :duff

I can't send you a private message. So this is what i want to tell you.

Hello,

I like to have bullseye thinkway toy, because in Spain (where i'm from) it's imposible to find it.
Sorry about my English, i know it's horrible.
Just two things. The price, what is it? and i like to see a picture of the toy.
If the price is normal i like to buy this toy.

Bye,
Josh

Hey Josh there's a shop in Uk still selling online and i think they deliver to spain. have a look

https://www.thetoyshop.com/TVAndFilms/ToyStory/Toy-Story-Woodys-Horse-Bullseye/EPN411629

I just checked the Bullseye at the link provided above and as of today, May 5th 2011, they show it "out of stock." Interestingly enough, so does most every retailer in the USA, including Toys R Us, Wal-Mart, K-mart and others.

I wrote to THINKWAY and they said that some of their retailers could simply be out of stock, but they also admitted that they have no control over how the products are distributed.

From what I've seen over the last few months, it looks like the market for THINKWAY "COLLECTION" edition toys has been completely taken over by scalpers. How else can one explain why these toys have been perpetually "out of stock" for so long when the manufacturer says it is and has been manufacturing and shipping them?

Back