Re-paint commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone interested in modyfiying my dx12 head.. need someone to sculpt some eyelids on it. LMK pm me please

Hey not sure how many painters check here but I am looking for someone to paint a Vincent Vega sculpt for me, and possibly in the near future an Ice Truck Killer, and 3 Sopranos Sculpts, but for now the Vincent Vega sculpt, if you could let me know your cost and any similar sculpts you have painted to show me your work, thanks!

I'm still looking for someone in the States who can drill and paint a Lance Henrikson/Bishop HS that I have. Thanks in advance to anybody who may be able to help me out.

Looking for a local painter here in S.Cal to touch up my Hulk PF, PM if possible.

DSC00086_zpsd1638eff.jpg

DSC00062-1_zps895c193e.jpg

DSC00084_zps8f8a5d27.jpg

Hey not sure how many painters check here but I am looking for someone to paint a Vincent Vega sculpt for me, and possibly in the near future an Ice Truck Killer, and 3 Sopranos Sculpts, but for now the Vincent Vega sculpt, if you could let me know your cost and any similar sculpts you have painted to show me your work, thanks!

If your talking about the Snyder Man version i am very interested, pm coming :hi5:

an amazing thread sadly lots of the contributors in here are not available Im looking for an artist who is available for commissions... pm please.

I live in Northern California if anyone needs help painting. I've painted mostly garage kits and have only been doing 12 inch figure heads for the last month or two. Most of the ones I have done are for friends so I don't have much to show. You can see more on my blog, but here are the ones I have done so far. Sorry for the big images since I just linked it from my blog which you can view here: https://idmcustoms.blogspot.com/

jones3.jpg

neal1.jpg

leia2.jpg

I just bought a jim kelly head from enter the dragon. I ned some one to paint it and possibly modify it to make it neckless. Thanks! Im in the us.

Looking for a sculptor/painter that can make me a new suitcase for the SS She Hulk comiquette; mine was lost in transit.

Please contact me if you can do it (and quotes). It's greatly appreciated!

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a 1:6 painter for some friends of mine. I've been asked to help them get two sculpts painted, and the paint needs to be durable enough to travel worldwide (sometimes into combat zones) and be handled. The painter would be taking existing production sculpts (plastic) and applying new paint and details (i.e., a scar). I don't know what the condition of the heads are currently so a light repaint may be all that is necessary. If any of you are familiar with the military/ tactical industry, you may know who I'm talking about.

Please PM me for additional detail and send a rough quote if possible. Thanks!

Q

Hey! Thought I'd take a shot and post here. I have an electric tiki statue that needs some re-painting and a finger! : )
Please PM for more information and we can discuss price and all that fun stuff.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

I will pretty much paint anything you like from heads only to full on repaint's.
Also can fix damaged statues too.
I'm based in north west England UK.

Just took a better pic under a day light lamp

I have a Koto Captain America Reborn Sculpt head I'd like re-painted. 1/6 scale. Just a basic touchup on some small issues on the back of the head. PM me. Thanks

I'm going to start taking on repaints, just 4 per month to start off with to prevent becoming overwhelmed or taking more than a few weeks to complete.

Send me a PM if interested

I prefer interesting sculpts, non-human, something bloody, etc... but will give anything a shot. Here's some recent examples of my work:

ashaodc_zpsb448e376.jpg

pennya_zpsf070e2fd.jpg

toxiea_zps5d7d8a15.jpg
kenobia.jpg

Before and After
benf.jpg

lukeu.jpg

Resculpt and paint
gusa_zpsda8c80d9.jpg

Painted, customized body, suit, accessories leg wraps
toxiedonea_zps10ee38a1.jpg

ashm.jpg