Re-paint commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,I am currently accepting new commissions,I have a 2-4 week turnaround time.here are a few examples of my work e.jpg[/img][/url]

Last edited:
I will be taking on new work from the end of October onwards. I am willing to take on full figures and head paints also so please PM me with any customising needs.

Take a look at the links on my sig for examples of my work :wave

Guys,
I have the Sam & Dean HS from (NEKRomantik Studios) and i would like they to be paited.So i would like to know if anyone would like to take the job. Send me a message with your prices and the time you will need for em.Im from Greece so you know :) Thank you all in advance.

Glad you found this thread Kouzia... after seeing your post I was going to recommend you check it out. This is a good resource for who is taking on commissions :duff

I have been looking for a good hunting rifle to complete my Last of Us Joel bash. It's been impossible to find one close enough.

I'm wondering if anyone would be able to paint this rifle with a black barrel and wood grain stock. The scope would not need to be touched.

I would like the paint apps to match the following rifle:

Just curious of a price.

I have been looking for a good hunting rifle to complete my Last of Us Joel bash. It's been impossible to find one close enough.

I'm wondering if anyone would be able to paint this rifle with a black barrel and wood grain stock. The scope would not need to be touched.

I would like the paint apps to match the following rifle:

Just curious of a price.

I'm doing the exact same thing for a rick grimes rifle , but mine has a longer barrel

A recent paint up for someone.

DSCN3155_zps1f0fbb20.jpg

Ok guys ,I'd like to throw my hat into the ring for commissions. Repaint , paint , restoration , resculpt just about anything .
1/6 full paint job usually takes 2-3 business days .
Few examples of our recent works:
1:6 Joker.

1:6 Two-Face .

1:6 Walter White .

another 1:6 Walter White .

1:6 Captain Edward Teach aka Blackbeard .

1:6 Captain Hector Barbossa .

1:6 Judge Dredd .

You can contact me via private messages , facebook(link in my sig) or email me [email protected]
For more pics , please press my sig.
Thank you !

Last edited:
Got quite a few openings if anyone needs work done soon :duff

You can find my thread by clicking on the link in my signature.

I am available for commisions, examples on my blog, linked in my signature below :)

Here some of my recent work....
I also resculpt hair and full figures. Pm me with any questions. Thanks!

u6y5u9en.jpg
ne7e7upy.jpg

bepyqupu.jpg

ara5yzu6.jpg

Last edited:
He guys im just posting here as well to let people know that I am accepting comissions as well. Pm me with any questions...some recent work
e4ute6u2.jpg
7enerady.jpg
usaja9yh.jpg
4y9a8eqa.jpg
a2e4ede9.jpg
a7ytu7ub.jpg
duha4any.jpg
3y8u5uza.jpg

Would anyone in here be able to paint up an Michael Myers madbug and hair it? Ordering his H1 soon so would like to know my options...

This is his H1:

1532142_10152120932479346_475676711_n.jpg

Back