Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Classic mask looks better with this one. The cape futzing will be fun, I always liked to do that. :yess:

I got mine today and hate it. Might be in the minority up in here. The one I have has a lot of green on it, mostly on the heads. Is that how it's supposed to look?

I could see liking the old Doom on throne more than this, but I don't know about liking it almost 10x as much.

Looks like Doom needs to buy an ironing board. One of the reasons I'm not a big fan of mix media...

Someone just arrived! That was damn quick postage to the UK. Will try and get some proper shots without potatocam later.

You know what the original doesn't destroy? The $3k it sells for in auction.
I would dump that that thing so fast and go spend it on life.

This new one does just fine by me.

Hahahaha... Good advice

How often does anyone here pick up a statue of a character they have no connection to? I really like this new doom, he's so menacing and the design is just cool. The only issue I have is that I never really read any comics with him in them.

Someone just arrived! That was damn quick postage to the UK. Will try and get some proper shots without potatocam later.

Damn!! Faster to the UK than to NJ. I have to wait untill Thursday.

Oh boy -- this was not an easy statue to take pictures of... lol. This is the first batch of pics taken this morning after much futzing with the cloth last night and this morning... I don't generally like to use natural lighting as it tends to whitewash the image, but I didn't have much of a choice here and unnatural lighting just wasn't working.

Full StatueForum review with pics will be posted later today. Stay tuned! :)

With the ex gun display option

Last edited:

AWESOME pics risingstar. He looks fantastic. All your futzing really paid off. I love the way he looks in your pics. They way you adjusted his cape to show his shoulders really looks good. It shows off more of the sculpt. That's how I think he looks best and I'll be displaying him the same way.

Haha great :)

Those pictures are awesome rising star. Thank you for taking them! Yeah, original mask all the way.

Back