Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mine shipped yesterday and I got the tracking saying that it was going to be delivered on the 28th. Got home from shopping today and there was a FedEX notification on my door...checked tracking again and got the message "Delivery exception". I wanted to punch something.

Now to wait until Tuesday.

Mine shipped yesterday and I got the tracking saying that it was going to be delivered on the 28th. Got home from shopping today and there was a FedEX notification on my door...checked tracking again and got the message "Delivery exception". I wanted to punch something.

Ouch man!

I don't know how close you are but when that happens to me I just call them and have them hold for pickup and then go get it myself. I get nervous when it's loaded and unloaded on a truck several times.

that sucks

I don't know how close you are but when that happens to me I just call them and have them hold for pickup and then go get it myself. I get nervous when it's loaded and unloaded on a truck several times.
I just called and they said that the shipper shipped via Home Delivery which ships Tuesday-Saturday so the earliest that they could unload it at a pick-up spot would be Tuesday. I will have just have my wife hang around the house Tuesday until it is delivered. It is more annoying than anything simply because the tracking said delivery on Tuesday and came yesterday. If I would have known, I would have avoided the trip to the store until it was delivered.

The box has those styrofoam corners inside so that's nice. Love when they do that.

The wires are gonna take a long time to get to looking right but eventually it will
image_zps1wfm6plk.jpg
n

Last edited:

Wow, liking what I see. That cape can make this statue look very dynamic.

Back