Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eh Mule commented he thought Doom was plain and the throne was intricate, and not a single one of you did anything but berate him. Probably best to cool off on the name calling.

Pretty much, this.
I suppose that just because I don't use hypocritical laughing smileys every other post, everything I write is conveniently seen as "mad" when it touches someone else's favourite toy. Btw, everything's fine. Quietly ends here for me.

Pretty much, this.
I suppose that just because I don't use hypocritical laughing smileys every other post, everything I write is conveniently seen as "mad" when it touches someone else's favourite toy. Btw, everything's fine. Quietly ends here for me.

Yeah, your right Mule. I suppose its in the "delivery" that may not sit well. Good point.

Pretty much, this.

I love the Doom PF, it's the statue that sucked me into the hobby and eludes me to this day. Still, I'm not sure how anyone could argue that Doom himself is really intricate as portrayed on the LSF, but I'm all ears.

Ha Ha! Thanks YP :hi5:

:duff

Ive got the glad hulk. apocalypse, vader mythos and savage opress. Got this one on order, the grey hulk ex, boba fett and the modern age batman cant wait i love these statues. :-D

I dont really go for any line as tbh i cant say i know much about the characters i just go off the look of the statue and if like it and can afford it i go for it :-D

Those are nice statues, I'm waiting on this one as well as Modern Thor and the new Spidey PF. That's the way I do it as well....buy what I, as well as my son like. I don't worry about scale.

i was very tempted by the new spidey pf i really like it, but prob cant afford to get anymore flex pays going lol and waiting for jango fett and aquaman whenever there going to be up for pre-order, thats if i like the look of them :-D

i was very tempted by the new spidey pf i really like it, but prob cant afford to get anymore flex pays going lol and waiting for jango fett and aquaman whenever there going to be up for pre-order, thats if i like the look of them :-D

We decided we were going to get it as soon as we saw the preview, and we love Spidey. But, I have to say I was a bit disappointed on the base when we saw the full reveal. Gotta love the FLEX option!

yeah i can see what you mean its the lava bubbles or whatever they are that kinda stopped me tbh, but the rest looks great, im sure it will be a good edition to a collection :-D

So what you're saying is, they are going to re-produce the throne Doom? Good, good.

Someone wrote they thought that one wasn't any good a few pages back so even that won't jumpstart us to world peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only way to get everyone to agree on is how BAD it is when they'll make a really UGLY, large, expensive, broken, bad paint job, and a homeless of a Dr. Doom who went bankrupt from malpractice and living in a card board box. IMPOSSIBLE, it is to make everyone happy.

I went ahead and jumped on the waitlist for the EX and after 2 days it converted.... Was on the fence about this one but with FOX not giving up the Marvel Licenses I doubt will see another Doom for a very long time..

Back