Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I don't get these mock ups. Is he showing his PS skills or suggesting a commission?

I have zero problems with the mock ups per say. I think that he was suggesting that he could get a custom base done up for the new Spidey PF, though I can see that be problematic until we see how it is attached to the base. Now, if he is suggesting that this would be a new base that is just wrong as it would be stealing from XM. Also, the notion that that the base he was showing was "his" version for the PF rubs me wrong because it isn't 'his' it was a mash up of work done by other talented artists. I got no issues with Shoppies showing off their skills, but they should give the artists who made the original work some credit.

I noticed the Electra base as well. I'm sure he just meant this is what my ideal version would look like

I noticed the Electra base as well. I'm sure he just meant this is what my ideal version would look like

That's what I took from it as well.

While I think that may be true, as a working pro, who apparently makes a living off of his ideas, he should recognize the importance of giving other artists their due. Hell as an amature I get that.

Get over it dude. Your acting like a toddler. Some people like me enjoy seeing your mock ups. Get over the negativity. Cheers.

And Spidey, you are just what you are! At least I can find ideas! Also that shield is Hot Toys Cap's shield:)))) You are full of hatred which is a shame! I catch the chance to work with some companies with showing those visuals! You can think whatever you want but time tells that I am right with all my sayings about Sideshow! Everything began with Batman pf, remember:) Anyways gentlemen, I have so much work to do, take care...

:goodpost:Drop it before you completely lose your reputation. Please. and Thank you.:)

Last edited:

Was expecting some Doom pics................

GrandpaSimpson.gif

Ahhhh! Guys! Guys! Ok guys:) When I am saying "my doom", I want to say it like I would like to see Doom that way! So hatred for me here so I will never share anything again but let me say that I am working for XM Studios now! So sad, you will just want to play that game with a few! OK, no problem, keep going please...

Congrats working with XM, you defiantly have some mad PS skills... The pictures XM has on their site now are so plain looking, so I can't wait to see what you come up with..

And Spidey, you are just what you are! At least I can find ideas! Also that shield is Hot Toys Cap's shield:)))) You are full of hatred which is a shame! I catch the chance to work with some companies with showing those visuals! You can think whatever you want but time tells that I am right with all my sayings about Sideshow! Everything began with Batman pf, remember:) Anyways gentlemen, I have so much work to do, take care...

You know what Magnum I have no hate or Ill will to you personally, but I do hate swippers. Guys who take the work of other more talented artists and claim it as their own with not even so much as a "after so and so" on the piece rub me the wrong way as an artist. To make matters worse you took the work of an artist you are now associated with, if you indeed are working with XM, mashed his work up with that of a two competing companies (SSC and HTs), threw it all together with some filters and called it "mine". You even went so far as to slam someone who got a reference wrong and reintegrated that this manipulation was "your" work. As someone who apparently does this all day you know just as well as I do that artistic copyright and intellectual property is stollen everyday, but as someone who makes his living at it I would have thought you would have held those rules in higher regard than to steal the work of an artist you claim to work with to make yourself look more talented. If those are your "ideas" you can keep them as they are stolen. I will take the route of learning to sculpt, and of building my original not copied work. I chose to make my own art, build my craft, and not take any short cuts by taking the work of others and calling it "mine". In the end Magnum a SINGLE line that said "these are the pieces I used to make this" would have shown so much integrity, and you wouldn't have tweaked my biggest artistic pet peeve, and you wouldn't have violated the code where you give credit where it is deserved.

Last edited:
Back