Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow, I can't wait to see the rest of this. This looks like the Doom I have been waiting for. Standing in all his regal glory. So far, so good. I am soooo ready for this.

Meh...

I don't see how that top half body reveal is going to be any better with any legs pose (leg up or both down bowen style) or base.

The overall mood seems to be a sad gloomy Doom, not majestic enough.

He should be looking up and proud

Oh feck yeah!!!

Such is the will of doom!

I can't belive this thread isn't getting bumped every minute!!! Such amazing news

I would say probably preorder FATIGUE.... There has been at least 2 or 3 MAJOR PREORDERS a month since about Feb/March.... WonderWoman,Thor, 3 Hulks, Catwoman, Jean Grey, New Ivy, iron Patriot, IronMan, 4 other Iron Man products JUST teased, and the list keeps going. Honestly, they keep going deep into the well here.

I would say probably preorder FATIGUE.... There has been at least 2 or 3 MAJOR PREORDERS a month since about Feb/March.... WonderWoman,Thor, 3 Hulks, Catwoman, Jean Grey, New Ivy, iron Patriot, IronMan, 4 other Iron Man products JUST teased, and the list keeps going. Honestly, they keep going deep into the well here.

Makes sense. We do have a lot that has come out recently and much more to come. Whatev though! It's only 40 bucks to secure him and he's a year out probably. Mine as well just complete the entire marvel lineup this year since we're at it

Makes sense. We do have a lot that has come out recently and much more to come. Whatev though! It's only 40 bucks to secure him and he's a year out probably. Mine as well just complete the entire marvel lineup this year since we're at it

Totally agree, bring on wolverine as well. If SS spreads it out til next year the prices will probably go up as well. Then people will be complaining about that.

Lmao pre-order fatigue my BUTT! Lol I wish I could use my pending points, I got about a free statue or so lol

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Totally agree, bring on a brownwolverine as well. If SS spreads it out til next year the prices will probably go up as well. Then people will be complaining about that.

Fixed and yeah I didn't even think about prices potentially going up.

@Jedi

That's how I got WW. Free and clear minus shipping. Now that is a wonderful feeling. Don't worry though man, you'll find something to spend them on when its time

Fixed and yeah I didn't even think about prices potentially going up.

@Jedi

That's how I got WW. Free and clear minus shipping. Now that is a wonderful feeling. Don't worry though man, you'll find something to spend them on when its time
Lol for real man on both the brown Wolverine and finding something to spend those points on lol. I'll probably use them on an LSF maybe :) I won't use them for a regular PF. Also because I'll make back a lot more point/$ on an LSF especially with the new policy change [emoji6]

Lol for real man on both the brown Wolverine and finding something to spend those points on lol. I'll probably use them on an LSF maybe :) I won't use them for a regular PF. Also because I'll make back a lot more point/$ on an LSF especially with the new policy change [emoji6]

Speaking of LSFs I'm super curios to know if there's any merit to the batman chit chat. Now that will be a show stopper of they bring him to SDCC

Speaking of LSFs I'm super curios to know if there's any merit to the batman chit chat. Now that will be a show stopper of they bring him to SDCC
oh **** that would be awesome! like a surprise BOOM!

Man, already got the LSF on po, now this too.... Diggin a deep hole here

Another one to add to the PO list. This is not good for my wallet.........:google

Congrats to those getting this one. I will be passing as I already have the LSF ordered...which appears to have been pushed back to September / October this year based on the most recent email I received from SS today. *sigh*

Back