Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is the gun in the hand the exclusive thing? I thought it was the classic mask. But I see that in the regular version. That's a crappy exclusive if so.

I never know how to get to the EX waitlist page. Can someone post the link? I can only order though the website on my phone and searching for it just gives me the regular

if u guys look carefully, dr. doom look like he got a second hoodie behind his hoodie, from the back. its down and is open at the top? could be excessive cape at the top?

I never know how to get to the EX waitlist page. Can someone post the link? I can only order though the website on my phone and searching for it just gives me the regular
The easiest way is ....read above lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Or not wait around to order :huh

Ink, not everyone has money lying around to po everything at will like yourself. Sometimes funds are available at different times for people. It's ok to give positive advice around here to support the hobby we all love. :wink1:

plus not everyone is in the mood to po. ones has to be mood; its kina like eating that juicey lobster sandwich or sex.

When I first saw this, I loved it! But slowly, after time and each subsequent viewing I like it less and less. Not sure why that is, perhaps the anticipation of a Doom PF made me giddy and filled with blind love that has slowly dissipitated. Don't get me wrong, I still like it, and am leaning towards getting it, but I think I need to see it in person first.

Back