Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exclusive is sold out though, no?

Yes, you would need to second hand market.

But for me personally it wasn't a big deal on this character to not have his Ray Gun held, though extra options are always nice. I guess you can just compare the 339$ you can grab him at today, VS the amount it costs for EX second hand

It's no biggie, yes I sold it a while ago, got more than what I paid which was nice, ended up getting the eFX which I wanna sell too now that the Hasbro is out, haha. But I modded the Hasbro with a magnet so I could wear it on my back, so I might end up keeping the eFX for display if I could get it signed.

Yeah, Doom is arguably my favorite Marvel villain along w/ Magneto, so I got the EX PF when the final production photos came out. I am very happy with it, has a nice spot in my display at the top looking down regally. I'm really running out of space though so I might get rid of my statues over all for that reason. I'm considering a few Prime 1 1/3 statues which is going to take up a lot of space, not even sure where to put them yet. But yeah, too many HT :lol I'm pretty much trying to get rid of everything not TDK, Captain America, or Star Wars, and now BvS since those figures turned out amazing.

Yes, you would need to second hand market.

But for me personally it wasn't a big deal on this character to not have his Ray Gun held, though extra options are always nice. I guess you can just compare the 339$ you can grab him at today, VS the amount it costs for EX second hand

I definitely agree. Really good deal, but I need that Exclusive. Nothing wrong with the regular at all - especially at that price.

It's no biggie, yes I sold it a while ago, got more than what I paid which was nice, ended up getting the eFX which I wanna sell too now that the Hasbro is out, haha. But I modded the Hasbro with a magnet so I could wear it on my back, so I might end up keeping the eFX for display if I could get it signed.

Yeah, Doom is arguably my favorite Marvel villain along w/ Magneto, so I got the EX PF when the final production photos came out. I am very happy with it, has a nice spot in my display at the top looking down regally. I'm really running out of space though so I might get rid of my statues over all for that reason. I'm considering a few Prime 1 1/3 statues which is going to take up a lot of space, not even sure where to put them yet. But yeah, too many HT :lol I'm pretty much trying to get rid of everything not TDK, Captain America, or Star Wars, and now BvS since those figures turned out amazing.

You definitely have to streamline at some point. I'm quickly approaching that.

Doom and Magneto are among my top Marvel Characters , I don't consider them villains tho personally lol

I really hope sideshow/Prime 1 will make a Magneto of 90s influence sooner then later

you might also be able to find just the EX part on eBay and then grab the regular for the current discount.

They might have more discounts during the coming 12 days for him , but it's never a great idea to play things so fast and loose with something you really want. And plan to keep of course.

you might also be able to find just the EX part on eBay and then grab the regular for the current discount.

They might have more discounts during the coming 12 days for him , but it's never a great idea to play things so fast and loose with something you really want. And plan to keep of course.

But them the numbering on the base will be off. :(

Technically you could do that. My Batman PF is basically the REG but I have the EX batarang hand on him. It's really rare for someone to sell an EX part since they can get more selling an EX statue as a whole with all it's parts, unless they really like the statue and want to keep it without the EX parts. Rare, but possible. I ended up selling my EX Batman without the EX part for about what I paid for him, my REG actually looked better with the ticked armpits and paint job, so I opted to keep him and kept that EX hand :lol But if you really want the EX Doom, I will probably be getting rid of mine after I figure out my display and future purchases, and take pictures of course. Planning on taking pictures of all of them, starting with Superman PF first.

Technically you could do that. My Batman PF is basically the REG but I have the EX batarang hand on him. It's really rare for someone to sell an EX part since they can get more selling an EX statue as a whole with all it's parts, unless they really like the statue and want to keep it without the EX parts. Rare, but possible. I ended up selling my EX Batman without the EX part for about what I paid for him, my REG actually looked better with the ticked armpits and paint job, so I opted to keep him and kept that EX hand :lol But if you really want the EX Doom, I will probably be getting rid of mine after I figure out my display and future purchases, and take pictures of course. Planning on taking pictures of all of them, starting with Superman PF first.

Nice. I'll keep a look out for them.

So many statues, so little room :dunno

Story of my life. :lol

IMG_6288.jpgIMG_6287.jpgIMG_6286.jpgIMG_6283.jpgIMG_6285.jpg

Sorry for the sideways ones I don't know how to fix that.

Only minor fixes done right out the box and I certainly Love this guy.

Magnets seem to be pretty decent , not worried about anything falling out at the moment and have those earth magnets on the way just in case.

I think for the price and with free shipping and discounts this is a amazing deal that shouldn't be missed if anyone is on the fence.

He is my second PF since I usually collect the 1/6 figure line, but he makes me happy I have been starting to invest in the 1/4 PF line.

I thank you guys who helped push me over the fence into ordering.

Gave it a brief inspection nothing wrong really of note. I'm sure I'll play around with him more over then next few days.

Lack of EX isn't a big deal for me since I think this captures him perfectly, but if you don't already have it and want it it would certainly add more visual options. But by just having a REG I don't feel anything will lost at all for the collector. Unlike let's say the new Deadpool EX where it adds so much more personality of the character that missing out on it could feel like a loss later on.

I will add more as I go. Thanks again members who went back and forth with me on this piece <3

:clap

Nice pics and congrats!

Glad you like it and that QC came through for you.

It's really an impressive looking piece at a really good price.

Congrats on receiving Doom IP. Those are some cool pics you took. Keep futzing with his cape and hood until he looks the way you want him to. It takes some time but it's worth the effort. Everyone's Doom looks a little different based on what is done with the cape and hood. That's one of the things I find amazing about this piece.

I feel like the futzing with the cape is part of the fun with this statue. You can give it your own unique touch.

Back