Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Great spot filip :)

ajasupe6.jpg

enajuvyr.jpg

Maybe they are releasing 1/4 of lsf ?

Just hope the doom pf is as good a pose as the lsf

That sketch could still be it because looking at the tease he is stood the same way as the LSF

etyvenes.jpg

Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well. The feet match up with both the new PF sneak as well as the LSF. Also, the left arm is higher on the concept art than on the LSF. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Yeah I noticed the left arm is higher as well. I'm sure we'll be seeing a preview of this soon, I can't wait :)

If some poses will be similar I'll take a brown wolvie pf in the lsf Pose :)

Doom goes against my rules but it's doom so may break it lol

If some poses will be similar I'll take a brown wolvie pf in the lsf Pose :)

Doom goes against my rules but it's doom so may break it lol

With real metal claws. At the new prices we sorta deserve them ;) (self-entitled)

Sent from the Bat Computer

I just really really hope that the new Doom PF looks just as epic as the LSF. Tbh, the deal breaker will be how the mask looks as I think the mask on the Doom LSF looks absolutely ****ing perfect.

Yeah I noticed the left arm is higher as well. I'm sure we'll be seeing a preview of this soon, I can't wait :)

They might have to save something for SDCC. With the rate these previews and POs are going up...I'll be broke in no time. :lol

They might have to save something for SDCC. With the rate these previews and POs are going up...I'll be broke in no time. :lol

I hear you man... My wallet is screaming helllllpppppp

Don't forget Wolvie and Jean not to mention any other surprises they may have in store for us this year

Sent from the Bat Computer

Back