Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I prefer the Bowen
af7a45b4-f27e-4bc6-a753-45fe5786770f.jpg

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Man Josh, something along the BD Doom in 1/4 scale would be EPIC! I have always LOVED that statue. The BD statue captures his character perfectly for me. Smug, regal, arrogant, and poweful. A man surveying his kingdom and all that are under his rule and will. For me, the BD statue screams I am Doom. I'm really hoping that the new PF gives me the same feeling when we finally see pics of it. The only 2 Doom statues I like are the 1st BD Doom and the LSF. The LSF is a masterpiece itself. However, I really needa 1/4 scale standing Doom for my collection. I can't wait to see pics of the PF.

Man Josh, something along the BD Doom in 1/4 scale would be EPIC! I have always LOVED that statue. The BD statue captures his character perfectly for me. Smug, regal, arrogant, and poweful. A man surveying his kingdom and all that are under his rule and will. For me, the BD statue screams I am Doom. I'm really hoping that the new PF gives me the same feeling when we finally see pics of it. The only 2 Doom statues I like are the 1st BD Doom and the LSF. The LSF is a masterpiece itself. However, I really needa 1/4 scale standing Doom for my collection. I can't wait to see pics of the PF.

Its one of the only Bowens that still makes me go, "Damn that's cool", most of the rest have lost their luster.

Its one of the only Bowens that still makes me go, "Damn that's cool", most of the rest have lost their luster.

I have a ton of BD pieces that I love. However, I have just about all the characters from BD that I want. I don't buy many BD pieces anymore. Once I can get a museum Nightcrawler and a set of Modern FF statues, I'm pretty much done with BD. SSC is basically getting all of my money nowadays.

So no new info yet huh guys? Damn someone mentioned a Human Torch PF (didnt even think of that)and thatd be really sick to see made. Maybe a lightup feature throughout the entire structure? Almost a translucent covering?

Sent from the Bat Computer

So no new info yet huh guys? Damn someone mentioned a Human Torch PF (didnt even think of that)and thatd be really sick to see made. Maybe a lightup feature throughout the entire structure? Almost a translucent covering?

No nothing. I'm really hoping SS are saving him for SDCC & hopefully he will be up for PO shortly after

No nothing. I'm really hoping SS are saving him for SDCC & hopefully he will be up for PO shortly after

Yeah same. Id like to PO him but at this point I can wait for a later one. Just me, but I still hope he goes up for PO earlier if you know what I mean

Man, this is so gonna make it's full reveal at this years Comic Con...what do you think guys? After the grail status recieved by the original Doom PF, how will this one fair? Would you say this is one of the most eagerly awaited reveals of 2014?

They already release a LSF Doom, kind of wonder if SS would release the Doom Pf that soon as well? :dunno

Man, this is so gonna make it's full reveal at this years Comic Con...what do you think guys? After the grail status recieved by the original Doom PF, how will this one fair? Would you say this is one of the most eagerly awaited reveals of 2014?

Yeah this is a big one for me! The original will always be a grail but if this is posed like the LSF then I'll be a happy guy

They already release a LSF Doom, kind of wonder if SS would release the Doom Pf that soon as well? :dunno

I'm pretty confident that they will have it up for PO this year...The Doom LSF has been at Comic Con for the past two years so a reveal of this new PF would really make it a Comic Con to remember with still so many cool pieces yet to be seen by Sideshow...

Yeah this is a big one for me! The original will always be a grail but if this is posed like the LSF then I'll be a happy guy

I thought so Steve :) i'll certainly be watching with interest...my original Doom PF will be up for sale soon (which will help finance the new upcoming Optimus Prime statue from Prime 1) obviously, the Doom LSF will help to fill that void left by the PF but hopefully, this new Doom from Sideshow will have us all excited again :yess:

This years comic con will be interesting there's a lot of potential for confirmed statues. Really hoping that there will be some surprises too.

Doom pf will be hard to resist

Yeah man last year was crap from what we expected to what we got; says the guy that picked up 4 PFs from it. Hope this year is amaaaaazing

What month is SDCC, June is it? It's close though I can't wait

I just hope Doom isn't a disappointment because I want this guy in my collection bad

I just hope Doom isn't a disappointment because I want this guy in my collection bad

Think its July :yess: which means for us collectors, its squeaky bum time as we all wait in anticipation for the first videos and pics of the latest in collectibles!!! Some call it...'Judgement Day'...well, it will be for our wallets!!! :lol

Think you'll be happy I have to say the last few marvel statues have been awesome

Yeah SS have been on fire lately with there Marvel & DC licences

No doubt. SSC has been putting a serious dent in my wallet with so many great pieces getting released within the last year. No way I pass on the new Doom PF if he looks good.

No doubt. SSC has been putting a serious dent in my wallet with so many great pieces getting released within the last year. No way I pass on the new Doom PF if he looks good.

I know it's been crazy. Normally there's only a few pieces I would really want & then have room for the odd impulse buy but I can't keep up anymore, they just keep on coming. Normally with a character like Catwoman about to go up for PO I would of thought as her as no brainer but not anymore.

Saying all that Doom will be Pre-Ordered ASAP :rock

Back