Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

I missed that custom of your grandfather, very cool stuff J :rock

The custom grand father is really great indeed! :rock A really neat idea too! Wish there were WW2 Romanian policeman/gendarme uniforms in 1:6 because it would be cool to get a similar custom of my grandfather - I donated his own 1:1 uniform to the regional museum years ago.

And this is a figure of my Grandfather, based on a picture of him from WWII: Side by side with the original photo. Still a few things to alter on him; but about 90% there :rock

ddw-1.jpg
HarryVolk.jpg
[/CENTER]

dude that's awesome

Thanks guys... I appreciate the feedback on the figure. I'm really glad there were pieces available (and Seb was willing to do it) to make it happen :rock

A few recent acquisitions that needed photos:

Mattel Kraken; Been looking for this figure years... sadly the seller wasn't 100% honest about the condition (one of the front fins is broken) so now I'm waiting on a dispute decision from Paypal :gah:

But, even having a damaged one in hand makes me want the piece (a non damaged one) even more :rock

a-2.jpg

Knight Rider: Kitt and Michael; this was an Xmas gift from my brother :rock

d-1.jpg
]​

And last, but not least...
R2-D2 w/pop-up lightsaber; the final figure I needed to complete my vintage set :rock

b-1.jpg

c-1.jpg

Damn that KITT is SAAAWEEEET!!!!! I still remember seeing it at Kaybees Toys like it was yesterday. Man, that really brings back memories :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Kongrats on the sippy cup R2 J :rock :rock :rock

That KITT is so ____ing cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOO COOOOL!!!!!!!

Thanks man... getting Kitt for Xmas was completely out of the blue. My brother scored big points with that one :rock :rock

And of course Kitt talks :rock :rock :rock

Your brother is ____in awesome! You tell him I said so too :lol

Seriously that brings back so many memories I didn't even know I had. They just came rushing back the instant I saw your pic. Almost shed a tear....I think I need a minute alone.

And last, but not least...
R2-D2 w/pop-up lightsaber; the final figure I needed to complete my vintage set :rock

b-1.jpg

Congrats man, that is so awesome! :rock I would love to see that collection in person, nostalgically epic stuff :bow

I used to have those Knight Rider figs. They were in the same scale as my Dukes of Hazard figs. I left them at schoo overnight in 3rd grade. Came back the next day and they were gone. :monkey2

Your brother is ____in awesome! You tell him I said so too :lol

Seriously that brings back so many memories I didn't even know I had. They just came rushing back the instant I saw your pic. Almost shed a tear....I think I need a minute alone.

:lol I'll be sure to give him the message :rock

Congrats man, that is so awesome! :rock I would love to see that collection in person, nostalgically epic stuff :bow

Thanks man, I'm really happy to have them.

I used to have those Knight Rider figs. They were in the same scale as my Dukes of Hazard figs. I left them at schoo overnight in 3rd grade. Came back the next day and they were gone. :monkey2

Knight Rider was must watch TV for me growing up... could not get enough of that show :rock

Animal!!! Awesome collection.

Thanks man!

:lol :lol It's funny how much of a reaction Kitt is getting... makes me proud to be a Freak :rock

Some updates and new stuff; first off Yoda:

aa-2.jpg

ab.jpg

ac.jpg

Next to a repainted Medicom...
ad.jpg

On Display:
ae.jpg

aq.jpg

Last edited:

Another SW shelf with some new stuff...
af.jpg

Here is a massive Thundercats collection I just got from Deak Starkiller :rock
ai.jpg

Hanna Barbera figures in a new spot...
aj.jpg

ak.jpg

Galoob 3 3/4" A-Team (these really kind of suck :lol)​
al.jpg

Added Vintage MOTU, Inhumanoids and Mego Kirk:​
ao.jpg

an.jpg

Futurama's new home:
am.jpg

And the 3 floating shelves after the updates:​
ap.jpg

ag.jpg

as.jpg

ah.jpg

Xenoviper replacement head... I still need to properly futz the hair...​
ar.jpg

:drool

Those figures have held up well over the years design wise, more so than a lot of their 80's counterparts imo. They may not be loaded with articulation like the modern stuff, but they still look really good.

Have to agree... they have a fun look to them. One oddity I never noticed before is that Lion-O is massive compared to the other Thundercats... like at least an inch taller; makes it hard to display him front and center like I hoped too :huh

Back