Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

Yep, that's the one.

And I never did take an pictures of the top shelf :lol I'll see about doing that tonight. I can still do that even though the rest of the room is in shambles :lol

So here's a quick shot of what the 4 leaning shelves look like if you remove the top bar. This will allow for a slim stand to be used w/o overhanging... but not something as large as a Sideshow stand. Hot Toy stands work perfectly.

Full shot​
ccj.jpg

Just the top shelves:
cck.jpg

ccl.jpg

ccm.jpg

ccn.jpg

Looks great! :rock

You should bring that Jaws to Tampa--I know a guy that might have 16 tubs of vintage figures in his house over Halloween weekend you might wanna dig through.

Thanks all... I'll try to get things re-organized this week and post updated shots of the entire room.

Sadly Coco is out of pocket so I'm stalled on adding stuff until he is able to make me some kickass shelves.

Been a long time since I updated... right now my room is a bit of a mess as I'm re-arranging a few things. But I finally got around to working on my Mr T kitbash so I thought I'd share :rock

He's the head and hands from the HT street Clubber Lang, and body and socks from the regular Clubber Lang. The overalls are from Newline, boots are from HT. The shirt was dyed and gold chains were mostly from a craft store.

mrta.jpg

mrtb.jpg

mrtc.jpg

mrtd.jpg

This is really just too much, GB! :D It's absolutely fantastic! :rock

Love the muppet! Cool collection my man!

I just spotted the Twilight Zone Fig's, Very Cool, BTW I thought Superman and V were Heros? But Very Cool Collection

They are, but the top 2 shelves on that one are all DC characters... so I figured they'd go together well enough.

Nothing too exciting, but I put up my M.U.S.C.L.E. poster behind Animal :rock

ccq.jpg

The M.U.S.C.L.E. poster was really hard to find when I got it almost 10 years ago. The posters generally didn't survive well... especially as they were usually tacked or taped to walls and kids were supposed to color in little stars next to the figures they had. I'm sure they were usually just tossed in the trash.

Mine has some creases and tears, but in general is in good condition.

Back