Raul´s Star Wars room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now that is a collection room!!!! one day i hope to build something half as nice. Great items in a great display.

Very impressive. Another example of how the right presentation can make an amazing collection look even better.

If i may ask, how much did the custom shelving run you??

Wow, now that is a collection. Very nice! Hope you are not running out of room. Keep on collecting and displaying and let us see it all. Love it!

This is no collection this is a Star Wars Temple. How often do you do your worshipping in there?

Everyday at 7:30am just before I take the dog out. :rotfl

Very impressive. Another example of how the right presentation can make an amazing collection look even better.

If i may ask, how much did the custom shelving run you??

Do yo mean how much space it takes right? My whole attic.

When can I move in? :rolleyes:

Sorry, Bamboota asked me first. :lol

very nice, that's a great collection room. One suggestion, add some more lights.

You are right. Some of the bottom shelves need more light as the top ones are casting shadows over them. I will work on it. Thanks

PS: Thanks again to everybody.

Too many cloan trooper helmets!! Yellow, green, purple, blue, red, orange, magenta, turquoise, lavender etc etc. :sick Sometimes you Star Wars fans go a little overboard...even for some of us Freaks here.

Not trying to offend....just my two cents

Absoluty amazing star wars collection. Probably the best in Spain, and one of the most valuable in the world for sure.

Raul, eres un crack. Una preguntilla. La balda que acoge los 3 dioramas de Ep I, II y III ( los duelos ), ¿ qué medida tiene de ancho ? Veo que el diorama del ep II parece algo menor que el resto ( la medida de los personajes ). ¿ Es así, o es solo que al estar ese diorama algo más profundo la perspectiva crea ese efecto ?

Back