RATE or REVIEW Your Day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had fever for two days, most likely due to food poisoning.
Been reading books tho, something I don't do much...

3/10

5/10 for me. It was meh and too much of a hassle to explain why.

Hope you're feeling better Riddick. I'm betting it wasn't food poisoning but just plain orneriness. :nana:

Excellent 9/10 day. No work and took a long walk on a trial by wild flowers, turtles, butterflies, and geese. Twice, days ago, spotted Eastern Ribbon Snake.

Work. . .

Probably 5/10 so far. Time with youngest daughter this afternoon, then a run, then probably playing Super Mario 3 for an hour or so. That should be 7/10.

3/10:(
Getting teeth extracted is no fun.

Owie! I've never had one pulled, but I can imagine.

I'm having trouble with one of my caps. Whenever a floss between it, it bleeds. I'm hoping it's nothing.

My day was YUCK! 3/10 It rained heavy all night so I didn't get much sleep and though my pumps worked just fine, the ground was so saturated that my basement walls seeped. UGH!

Went without caffeine and nicotine for longer than four hours, ended up in a sedentary, bumbling murderous rage as a result. Failed to make progress with an illustration I've been working on. Also preordered a toy. 4/10

Good day, another 9/10. Got 2 vehicle's oil/filter changed. And one's top break light reattached again with glue. Schedule the initial fix for auto recall for one of them. Got good amount of work done.

Did very minimum amount of work today. Took a long hot walk to sweet out some fluid and got some vitamin D. A good day, a great day to give it another 9!!

19.09 - 8,5/10

I had no hopes for this year's "Double Birthday Celebration" but it was pretty cool.

Everyday is a 10/10 when you work for yourself. Granted, it's hard sometimes, but the idea of reporting to no one, make your own schedule and be productive at the same time is incredible stuff.

I remember this place i used to work at: They decided that employees should no longer be allowed to grow beards. That did it for me.

Best decision I've ever made.

Having said that, today is an 8, because I'm hangover and that sucks.

Been playing games again so it's like a waste of time but fun like a couch potato; so it's a 7/10 these past few days. Recovering addicted gamer at 8/10 today.

Gotta be a 10/10 this fine Friday. Mr. Green's superior is off and another is off site. No work. Nice sunny, not so hot, fall weather. A great day for meditation and a long walk.

Last week and so far this week are a 10/10. Can't complain for getting paid to show up to work and doing nothing but take a long break to walk/meditate. And meditating today was as easy as ever. Looking forward to the rest of this week.

Did nothing on the job these past few days. This 3-day weekend will be the same. But what is seemingly unproductive is very productive personally. So 10/10 it is.

Back