RATE or REVIEW Your Day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AIR

Super Freak
Reaction score
This idea just came to me as I was looking the the rate/review movie thread. So how would you rate your day?
6/10 for me today. Got a couple cool things in the mail today, but worked dragged on and I found out my uncle had to go to the hospital.

oh my god... you should have made this thread on the OTHER TOPICS section!!!!! :gah:

Could a Mod move it for you? this would be cool to talk about in that section. (it probably belongs more over there more than the sandbox)

8/10.

The household is healthy and my rubbish month at work has finally ended.

I'm going to take the next few days off as an 'up yours' to my employer before I fly out of the country for a four week family holiday on Thursday.

Its the weekend, can't be so bad. Monday will probably be 8/10. Just get the weekly meeting out of the way and the rest of the day will be free as a bird.

8/10.

I'm going to take the next few days off as an 'up yours' to my employer before I fly out of the country for a four week family holiday on Thursday.

Where are you going? I'm jealous. I want to get out of here and go and do something!

4/10

I still hate people, but had one good conversation about the meaning of life and moral values.

8/10.

Hope you have a 10/10 everyday:wink1:

Where are you going? I'm jealous. I want to get out of here and go and do something!

Hong Kong for three days before heading to Italy for three weeks. It's complicated, but it's not a holiday I would have chosen myself. It involves godparents who live in Rome wanting to see us. They paid some of the travel cost and are putting us up but it's still costing us money we should have put to other things. Even so, we're going to make a great time out of it - repairs to the house can wait!

Hope you have a 10/10 everyday:wink1:

Thanks Air! Every day we're healthy and getting along is a 10/10 day for me, but my rating system for your thread has to leave room for days of exceptional good fortune and awesomeness.

Bring me back an Italian hottie (MAN)!

:D[/B]

Super_mario.png

Nah, he's too much of a gamer. :lol

I lived in an all-female house in Rome for a couple months in 2000. An Australian, a Canadian, a Bosnian and a Norwegian, and they all reckoned Italian men in general are gamers - I'll try my best though :lol

I lived in an all-female house in Rome for a couple months in 2000. An Australian, a Canadian, a Bosnian and a Norwegian, and they all reckoned Italian men in general are gamers - I'll try my best though :lol

:lol Oh that's okay. Just enjoy your trip. The food should be awesome!

My day today.........2/10 Anyone want to help me pull weeds?

:lol Oh that's okay. Just enjoy your trip. The food should be awesome!

My day today.........2/10 Anyone want to help me pull weeds?

Pulling weeds is one of my favourite things!

Yeh, the Italians know how to eat - luckily Rome is a great walking city, so I can burn off the calories I'm stuffing into my face :)

Seem like a 15mins work day and the rest of the week will be work-free(Wednesday & Thursday). Friday off. So is it a 9/10? Hmmm.

Back