RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suicide Squad: Final Viewing #15 - 97/100

I absolutely love this movie, everything in it is a blast for me. I certainly lose time with each viewing lol, it just goes so fast for me. :thud::lol

Only reason I don't give it a perfect score, is for a few continuity issues, as well as some flaws in the storytelling.

However the rating is based on my entertainment, it certainly isn't a masterpiece, but it probably is my all-time favorite CBM.

Started getting in the fall spirit so I started watching some horror movies and shows included.

A Nightmare on Elm Street 1984: 8.5/10
A Nightmare on Elm Street 2 Freddy's Revenge 1985: 8/10
A Nightmare on Elm Street 3 Dream Warriors 1987: 8.5/10
A Nightmare on Elm Street 4 The Dream Master 1988: 7/10
A Nightmare on Elm Street 5 The Dream Child 1989: 3/10
Freddy's Dead The Final Nightmare 1991: 4/10
Wes Craven's New Nightmare 1994: 7/10
Psycho 1960: 9/10
Psycho II 1983: 8.5/10
Psycho III 1986:8.7/10
Psycho IV: The Beginning 1990:6/10
Bates Motel Season 1: 7/10
Bates Motel Season 2: 4/10
Bates Motel Season 3: 7.5/10
Jaws 2: 7/10
The Witch: 8.5/10 "I got to say I enjoyed this film a lot. I don't get the dislikes on it but I understand why. It's not for everyone."

Suicide Squad: Final Viewing #15 - 97/100

I absolutely love this movie, everything in it is a blast for me. I certainly lose time with each viewing lol, it just goes so fast for me. :thud::lol

Only reason I don't give it a perfect score, is for a few continuity issues, as well as some flaws in the storytelling.

However the rating is based on my entertainment, it certainly isn't a masterpiece, but it probably is my all-time favorite CBM.

:rock

I'll be seeing #5 tomorrow! it's one of my all time fav CB flicks too, just a great watch from start to finish. I'd probably rate it around 90/100!

just saw don't breath, 9/10

One of the most tense films I've ever seen. Highly recommended.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Inside Out (2015) - 7.5/10

Seven Samurai (1954) - 10/10

Four hours of flawlessness. Timeless and infinitely rewatchable.

Escape to Witch Mountain (1975) - 5.5/10

Loved this one as a kid so I revisited it with my own children. They liked it and it was fun to check it out again but definitely not as good as I remembered. Spielberg totally ripped off the ending with the guy trying to escape with the alien kids and then having his motorhome take flight at the last second over the roadblock and the "suits" who were chasing them. :lol The hunters who got distracted and crashed their pickup through the barrier and flew off the ridge seemed to inspire the police cars in pursuit of the Close Encounters UFO's as well.

Last edited:
The Secret In Their Eyes - 7.5/10

A Argentinian gem with a slow burning plot, good dialogue and some interesting camera work. Enjoyed it enough, thought they telegraphed the ending but had a slight twist I hadn't predicted. Could have benefitted from some tighter editing, but worth watching for those that don't mind subtitles.

Started getting in the fall spirit so I started watching some horror movies and shows included.

A Nightmare on Elm Street 1984: 8.5/10
A Nightmare on Elm Street 2 Freddy's Revenge 1985: 8/10
A Nightmare on Elm Street 3 Dream Warriors 1987: 8.5/10
A Nightmare on Elm Street 4 The Dream Master 1988: 7/10
A Nightmare on Elm Street 5 The Dream Child 1989: 3/10
Freddy's Dead The Final Nightmare 1991: 4/10
Wes Craven's New Nightmare 1994: 7/10
Psycho 1960: 9/10
Psycho II 1983: 8.5/10
Psycho III 1986:8.7/10
Psycho IV: The Beginning 1990:6/10
Bates Motel Season 1: 7/10
Bates Motel Season 2: 4/10
Bates Motel Season 3: 7.5/10
Jaws 2: 7/10
The Witch: 8.5/10 "I got to say I enjoyed this film a lot. I don't get the dislikes on it but I understand why. It's not for everyone."

Awesome! Bro you gotta post this in the Halloween Movies List in the Horror forum too. You might inspire others to start watching earlier as well.

I watch this stuff all year. :)

I've definitely heard about this film, but never took the time to track it down.

Thanks for the reminder. :duff

Sure bud. You're in for a heck of a treat when you see it. I don't hand out perfect 10's lightly. Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, The Fellowship of the Ring, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Princess Mononoke, JAWS, and Seven Samurai.

Keep an eye out for it on Turner Classic Movies.

Awesome! Bro you gotta post this in the Halloween Movies List in the Horror forum too. You might inspire others to start watching earlier as well.

I watch this stuff all year. :)
I may have too! Tcm started playing the universal monster flicks already which is cool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Sure bud. You're in for a heck of a treat when you see it. I don't hand out perfect 10's lightly. Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, The Fellowship of the Ring, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Princess Mononoke, JAWS, and Seven Samurai.

Keep an eye out for it on Turner Classic Movies.
Kurosawa's influence stretches far & wide doesn't it - it didn't steer a young Uncle George wrong in 1977. ;)

Have you seen "The Hidden Fortress" ?

I find that too with a handful of classic films I'm after. I don't subscribe to a streaming service or have cable etc, so while that's fine normally, there's a few that just don't see the light of day here in Austraila, whether on TV or via DVD or Blu-Ray. I want to add the 'Universal' monster flicks & the original 1954 Godzilla film to my library, but they must be on moratorium here or something.

*edit*: apparently there's a Universal 8 movie compilation available here on Blu-Ray. Stpuid pricey though.

Last edited:
Back