RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Revenant - 7/10 - Jesus this movie was an hour too long. I was like, hurry up an kill Bane. Great looking scenery though.

Agreed. They went a bit overboard on the arduous trekking, kinda like 12 Years a Slave went one or two slave-owners more than was needed to drive home the point.

The Boss: 5/10

I can usually get a good few laughs from a Melissa McCarthy movie, but this one just didn't do much. It's an R rated comedy, but this one particularly felt like it shouldn't be. All the more adult humor seemed very out of placed and it would have played much better as a PG-13 level comedy. It had a lot of heart and part of the plot had her starting up a girls scout type of organization and dealt with a single mom and her daughter, so having it be targeted more towards that group would have worked in their favor. Only saving grace was having Kristen Bell in the cast, and having her romantic interest be an actually average looking nice guy for a change, instead of a hunky Hollywood guy.

In the Heart of the Sea. 6/10. Not bad, but not quite what I expected. Took a hard turn in the middle that made the story different than I anticipated from the synopsis, the trailers, and my recollection of Melville. Might like it better on re-watch, knowing what to expect. Hemsworth was really good, though.

Also, terrible title. I'd guess they were trying to call back to "Heart of Darkness" ... but, it sounds like a movie about the old broad from Titanic.

SnakeDoc

Bad Santa

I somehow managed not to see this until last night.
It was crude. It was tacky. It was fun.

Yeah' in your face crude.And the Kid was great casting.To play along with all the jibes and shi* thrown at him by BBT with no emotion at all and never crack.I don't know one person who saw the film and liked that kid.Damn' academy award performance.

The Mechanic Resurrection 5/10 typical Statham fun no more no less.Alba bad choice.6/10 without her.

Last edited:
An American Werewolf In London (1981) 8.5/10

My very first time seeing the film uncensored. Man, just a really good original take on one of the classic movie monsters. The main character's first transformation still remains as powerful today as I remember it being when this would air on tv. Decided to take off 1/2 a point for the ridiculous townspeople in the pub, otherwise would be 9.

30 Days of Night, I ******ing love this movie! 9 out of 10.
Agreed! I was pleasantly surprised when I first saw this movie.
I love how the vampires are portrayed in this story. Not the Anne Rice-type vampires, where they're clean cut, super nice wardrobe, and show good etiquette. Not here. These vampires are more rabid and animal-like in their behavior. They even show intelligence when they hunt as a pack.

If you haven't already, also check out 'Afflicted'.

SEE NO EVIL HEAR NO EVIL. Gene WILDER, Richard Prior and Kevin Spacey before getting famous. I absolutely LOVED and forgot how flippin funny these 2 our together a PURE 10. Thank You Gene for the laughs and all the magic ,we will forever miss you sir.

I saw See No Evil Hear No Evil once in the theater and loved it but never had any idea that Kevin Spacey was in it. That's awesome.

Yea Gene and Prior pure comedy in this from the very ,very start its lol. I only kinda remembered the ice cream part lol. You must watch the uncensored version so much great chemistry worth adding to the vid collection for sure. Next up silver streak and tour of the chocolate factory.

Here's a link on youtube for full movie not best quality but its free.

https://youtu.be/PFWkvvMxIXw?t=23

Last edited:
The Matrix 8/10

The best R rated superhero movie ever made. The training scenes don't do it for me like they used to but I still love everything that happens after the "ignorance is bliss" line from Cypher.

The Matrix 8/10

The best R rated superhero movie ever made. The training scenes don't do it for me like they used to but I still love everything that happens after the "ignorance is bliss" line from Cypher.

Nah man, The Matrix is a 10/10, you must change your score.

Back